Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi ! first of all thank you for this very usefull mod. I have a quick question, do you believe there is a possiblity to add a gallery with the mod ? I finished the game some times ago but it would be cool to be able to review the best scenes.
Unfortunately that is a bit beyond my abilities in a Unity game. Ren'Py games aren't difficult to do a gallery mod in, Unity is a lot harder for me to do, some may be able to do it, but I honestly don't know how or where to begin to do it. Sorry.

Reactions: fishysnake

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Greatly appreciate for the mod, especially the hour's mod.(y)
No need to skipping days for a week just to get the next event's continuation,
simply set the hour back and the event will be continue from before. *magic.gif
Imagine people who play this without the cheat ... :ROFLMAO:
What a 'Lucky Benn' I am to play this game after finished & modded.:KEK:

Reactions: wurg

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
wurg Thank you very much,without your mod it would have been impossible to play this game.The renders quality is amazing but it lacks a gallery.
Is it possible for you to make a gallery mod for this game?

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
wurg Thank you very much,without your mod it would have been impossible to play this game.The renders quality is amazing but it lacks a gallery.
Is it possible for you to make a gallery mod for this game?
Thank you, unfortunately I don't know enough about how Unity works to make a gallery mod for this game, Ren'Py games are not that bad, Unity is a whole other ball game.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
I can't get this mod to work. I have a V18 cop of the game, and I moved the file over to the right place, is there a button to activate the cheat? does it work on a certain save?

Wolv2203

May 3, 2018
Same problem. Mod is installed but doesnt work as it seems.

EDIT: Ah okay got it. You have to "activate" it by pressing one of the arrow keys first. For example press arrow up for going to tomorrow and then arrow down for going back. Then the stats will go too 100.

Borbin

Nov 3, 2018
I have a problem . Annie can't arrive .I transfered money but she is just not coming .When i call her Mark says that he coul

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I have a problem . Annie can't arrive .I transfered money but she is just not coming .When i call her Mark says that he coul
It would be best to ask that in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only. You'll have better luck getting help in there.

Borbin

Nov 3, 2018
It would be best to ask that in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only. You'll have better luck getting help in there.
Nah it is cheat problem because of time skipping .I already solved this by skipping event to the next level in save file .But in the future gamplay I also stuck couple of times .Just when i skim through days without sleeping some events don't trigger and sometimes completly bugging .But sleeping is problem too ,cause screen with next day after sleeping freezes and noothing you can do with this ,but saving and loading on that screen and then it's ok ,but there's next problem .When you loading game all events you have been when saving are cancelling and after loading you always in free part of the game .So some events can't even played with this mod .

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Nah it is cheat problem because of time skipping .I already solved this by skipping event to the next level in save file .But in the future gamplay I also stuck couple of times .Just when i skim through days without sleeping some events don't trigger and sometimes completly bugging .But sleeping is problem too ,cause screen with next day after sleeping freezes and noothing you can do with this ,but saving and loading on that screen and then it's ok ,but there's next problem .When you loading game all events you have been when saving are cancelling and after loading you always in free part of the game .So some events can't even played with this mod .
There are a couple events that are bugged in the game, I can't remember which ones they are, some events do require you to actually sleep in the bed to trigger, for the screen freezing, I don't know what would cause that, first time someone has mentioned it. Even in my game, when you try to save a scene for later, it always puts me in free roam. This isn't like Ren'py, it saves differently in Unity, it's not the mod per se, it's the engine that drives the game.

Be careful editing the save file, you can mess up events in the game sometimes, some events change two or three variables when you progress, if all of the variables aren't correct you can't progress.

Yutoka

Mar 19, 2020
Same problem. Mod is installed but doesnt work as it seems.

EDIT: Ah okay got it. You have to "activate" it by pressing one of the arrow keys first. For example press arrow up for going to tomorrow and then arrow down for going back. Then the stats will go too 100.
the arrow key doesnt work for me aswell?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
the arrow key doesnt work for me aswell?
If the arrow keys aren't working you may not have overwritten the file, or the download could have gotten corrupted. I would suggest downloading the mod again and overwriting the file again.

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
It is possible to change stats with the mod ? Increase relation and sympathy ?
Thank you

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
It is possible to change stats with the mod ? Increase relation and sympathy ?
Thank you
Yes it is, if you look under features you can tack the Hacker's path course to match out the other characters stats and some stats for the MC, you don't choose which characters, it's a blanket increase to max value.

Reactions: Blabla95

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
Yes it is, if you look under features you can tack the Hacker's path course to match out the other characters stats and some stats for the MC, you don't choose which characters, it's a blanket increase to max value.
Ok I will test tomorrow ! Thank you !

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Hi! I have an issue, for some reason in the game I can't seem to make dates, I click it but nothing happens, I asked in a couple of adult game discords and apparently it isn't due to the actual game itself so I told to ask for help here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote