Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
thats why i need your mod dude,but sadly its not working with my setup of game, i cant download the full version of game.though why dont you download the game from the link i have shared you will findout if its working wiht that compressed version or not.its just 700 mb version ,please do check if you can.
I went to the link that you gave me and checked it out, but I'm sorry I don't download files from places I don't know, and a bunch of pop-ups came up when I went there making me even more nervous. I still don't trust the downloads from this site, and I have never had a problem with any of them yet.

If the mod you posted from Crank worked in the game, the one I made should too, I built mine the same as his changing more of the calculations where they were needed. I don't know why it's not working for you.

I know this is frustrating for you, I'm sure you have limitations on your internet, we all do. I know the mod works with the version of the game on this site, this is all I can guarantee unfortunately.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
I went to the link that you gave me and checked it out, but I'm sorry I don't download files from places I don't know, and a bunch of pop-ups came up when I went there making me even more nervous. I still don't trust the downloads from this site, and I have never had a problem with any of them yet.

If the mod you posted from Crank worked in the game, the one I made should too, I built mine the same as his changing more of the calculations where they were needed. I don't know why it's not working for you.

I know this is frustrating for you, I'm sure you have limitations on your internet, we all do. I know the mod works with the version of the game on this site, this is all I can guarantee unfortunately.
you sure dude that you received popup while using mega.nz.no worries I am posting a link in here just go through.in that time being, I will make a video of the error of it so that I can show it to you.

the password of the file which you're going to download it is :::---
i have uploaded the video also please have a look.thanks

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
you sure dude that you received popup while using mega.nz.no worries I am posting a link in here just go through.in that time being, I will make a video of the error of it so that I can show it to you.

the password of the file which you're going to download it is :::---
i have uploaded the video also please have a look.thanks

I sorry like I said I do not download files from some place I don't know.

That being said, from your video I think it's pretty obvious what the issue is. It has to do with what I told you earlier. You aren't using a compressed version of the whole game I believe. What I believe you have downloaded is ver 3 of the game, the game finished on ver 18, like I said, the cheat mods will only work on the version of the game they were made for.

Even if you play that version of the game, it does not have all of the content of the finished game, so you are going to have to download the rest of it from somewhere else anyway.

See the screenshots I've attached for what the files and splash screen of the game should look like. There is nothing I can do to make that version work with the cheat mod, it is only part of the finished game.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
I sorry like I said I do not download files from some place I don't know.

That being said, from your video I think it's pretty obvious what the issue is. It has to do with what I told you earlier. You aren't using a compressed version of the whole game I believe. What I believe you have downloaded is ver 3 of the game, the game finished on ver 18, like I said, the cheat mods will only work on the version of the game they were made for.

Even if you play that version of the game, it does not have all of the content of the finished game, so you are going to have to download the rest of it from somewhere else anyway.

See the screenshots I've attached for what the files and splash screen of the game should look like. There is nothing I can do to make that version work with the cheat mod, it is only part of the finished game.
bro, IDK but somehow I have downloaded the full game but the main problem is hints and walkthrough.i can complete events in sequence.can you please help me with it??

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
bro, IDK but somehow I have downloaded the full game but the main problem is hints and walkthrough.i can complete events in sequence.can you please help me with it??
The issue is I don't think you have the full game, the files are named different, and the splash screen of the game is different. The developer followed a pattern with each release, the splash screen always had the version number in it. Most versions had a different picture on the splash screen for each release differentiated them. If that was the final version of the game my cheat mod would work with it without issue.

This is the file structure of your managed folder 1.PNG This is the file structure of the managed folder in my game ( ver 18 ) 2.PNG it has 134 files in it. The files in the main folder of your game 5.PNG , the files in the main folder of my game 4.PNG . The splash screen of your game 3.PNG , the splash screen of my game Main18-2.jpg , most of the versions had a unique splash screen for them, he did this quite often, it just turns out in this case the are the same picture. The picture I used in the OP of this thread was from the splash screen of ver 12, you can tell because it says it's from version 12 on the picture.

I know you believe you downloaded the final version of the game, with all of the evidence you have shown me you haven't. If you had the the files structure would be exactly the same, only the file size would be different. If you have the final version the cheat mod would work without issue.

Unfortunately I can't help you make that version work with this cheat mod as I believe it is not the final version of the game. Just because another site says that is the "final version" of the game compressed, does not make it so. I know this site has links to the final version of the game, and I know the cheat mod works with the version without issue, every now and then someone has a problem with the mod, but in all the mod has been very problem free with each version of the game released.

If you are having problems completing the events and following the walkthrough, those questions should be asked in the game thread, this thread is for issues with the cheat mod only.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
The issue is I don't think you have the full game, the files are named different, and the splash screen of the game is different. The developer followed a pattern with each release, the splash screen always had the version number in it. Most versions had a different picture on the splash screen for each release differentiated them. If that was the final version of the game my cheat mod would work with it without issue.

This is the file structure of your managed folder View attachment 482409 This is the file structure of the managed folder in my game ( ver 18 ) View attachment 482410 it has 134 files in it. The files in the main folder of your game View attachment 482411 , the files in the main folder of my game View attachment 482412 . The splash screen of your game View attachment 482413 , the splash screen of my game View attachment 482414 , most of the versions had a unique splash screen for them, he did this quite often, it just turns out in this case the are the same picture. The picture I used in the OP of this thread was from the splash screen of ver 12, you can tell because it says it's from version 12 on the picture.

I know you believe you downloaded the final version of the game, with all of the evidence you have shown me you haven't. If you had the the files structure would be exactly the same, only the file size would be different. If you have the final version the cheat mod would work without issue.

Unfortunately I can't help you make that version work with this cheat mod as I believe it is not the final version of the game. Just because another site says that is the "final version" of the game compressed, does not make it so. I know this site has links to the final version of the game, and I know the cheat mod works with the version without issue, every now and then someone has a problem with the mod, but in all the mod has been very problem free with each version of the game released.

If you are having problems completing the events and following the walkthrough, those questions should be asked in the game thread, this thread is for issues with the cheat mod only.
this is funny,i am saying that i have downloaded full game of 12gb!mod is working as a charm.but I need a walkthrough because the available one are not complete.

Untitled.png

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
this is funny,i am saying that i have downloaded full game of 12gb!mod is working as a charm.but I need a walkthrough because the available one are not complete.
OK, you should go to the game thread for that, this is for the cheat mod only, there are even links in the OP of this thread for the walkthoughs people have made, I put them there to make them easier to find. If you have problems with them ask the questions in there, there are many who will help you.

I don't have any other walkthrough than the ones others have made.

Reactions: mrlucifer

Raxter01

Nov 5, 2019
Hopefully any of you can help me..
It seems that my game got stuck on the 'have a snack' part in the 'Hot Chearleader' sequence.

I'm trying to finish the Girlfriend sequence but it won't allow me to use the 'have a snack' option when I'm in the gym on Wednesdays 18:00..

Anyone else got this problem?

I've already spoken to the girls at breakfast about chearleading way earlier in the game but can't seem to re-trigger it.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hopefully any of you can help me..
It seems that my game got stuck on the 'have a snack' part in the 'Hot Chearleader' sequence.

I'm trying to finish the Girlfriend sequence but it won't allow me to use the 'have a snack' option when I'm in the gym on Wednesdays 18:00..

Anyone else got this problem?

I've already spoken to the girls at breakfast about chearleading way earlier in the game but can't seem to re-trigger it.
To be honest, I haven't finished the game yet myself, I'm still on ver 11 I think. It would probably be best to ask in the game thread though, this thread is for the cheat mod only.

Lovre

May 18, 2018
View attachment 241438

Overview:
Building off of the original cheat mod made by @Crank088 with a few extras.

The purpose of the cheat mod is to remove the grind of keeping your stats up so you can just play the game for the scenes.

Attention: This mod will only work for game version 18.0. If you install this in a different game version you may miss content of the game or may not be able to progress in the game if installed in a newer version.

Added a time skip feature, see features for full explanation.

Updated: July 16, 2019
Game/Creator:
Modder: wurg
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 18.0 ( Only )
Language: English, Russian ( same as original game )

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v16, v17, and v18 Walkthrough provided by @CulayTL

Thank you....

Reactions: wurg

fluffy1234

Mar 9, 2019
Hey so for the cheat mod do i just copy the Assembly-CSharp file into the filed that says Managed and replace the orignal Assembly-CSharp ?

thanks

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hey so for the cheat mod do i just copy the Assembly-CSharp file into the filed that says Managed and replace the orignal Assembly-CSharp ?

thanks
Yes, copy into the same place as the original and overwrite it.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ok i did that and i cant seem to find the cheat mod controls anywhere? also where can i change any of my stats in game ? like making them all max?

thanks
The mod is passive, it works without you doing anything, as far as raising the stats of the other characters to max, or the MC, all that is explained in the features in the OP.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't think you have read them, you should look into them to understand how the features of the mod work, I explained them in as much detail as I could. The install instructions are there too, this is why I don't think you looked at them at all.

fluffy1234

Mar 9, 2019
The mod is passive, it works without you doing anything, as far as raising the stats of the other characters to max, or the MC, all that is explained in the features in the OP.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't think you have read them, you should look into them to understand how the features of the mod work, I explained them in as much detail as I could. The install instructions are there too, this is why I don't think you looked at them at all.
wheres the OP ?

Sai sai

Dec 25, 2019
You should ask in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only.
i can't fine any key after sit in the car with zari. i also pass one good turn deserves another event
The car key is not found in garage. after next

Last edited:

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hi ! first of all thank you for this very usefull mod. I have a quick question, do you believe there is a possiblity to add a gallery with the mod ? I finished the game some times ago but it would be cool to be able to review the best scenes.

Reactions: Sai sai
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote