GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, certainly is an end, not a perfect one but neither an unsatisfactory one. Could be better indeed, with more branches, more events and less open issues. But at least it's a closure, and with so many games being abandoned without not even close one of these, it's refreshing that a dev carried his project to the very end.
Anyway, what the game needs (and deserve, for the superb quality of its renders) is a repeat scenes feature. In my book, every game ned one of these.
And... any clue about why the dev's name is spelled "Syper" and no "Super" in the open menu?

Reactions: hmc15

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I played the the shorter alternate ending. When the game got to be around 7-8 GB with no compressed version, I ended it. :p

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Well, certainly is an end, not a perfect one but neither an unsatisfactory one. Could be better indeed, with more branches, more events and less open issues. But at least it's a closure, and with so many games being abandoned without not even close one of these, it's refreshing that a dev carried his project to the very end.
Anyway, what the game needs (and deserve, for the superb quality of its renders) is a repeat scenes feature. In my book, every game ned one of these.
And... any clue about why the dev's name is spelled "Syper" and no "Super" in the open menu?
Well put. Not my favorite ending, but cant be mad that a developer finally ended a game.

Well done Super Alex and I look forward to next project

Reactions: GaboCAP

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Welp, I see no need to update the cheatsheet as there's nothing requiring it in the last update. Ended up updating the cheatsheet anyway in case anyone just want to replay the ending sequence where Mark finally fucks every girl he knows (except his sister and Jessica) in the main hole. Basically, everyone was raging so Alex decided to rush end and have all the vag sex in the ending sequence... :cautious:

Anyhoo, I'm laughing so hard at the translations for the wedding ceremony scene :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: SEint

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
I tried to find a full save file of 0.15 but I didn't find it. Someone can share it? I lost my save files few weeks ago :cry:

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes