Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Someone can tell me wich stat is "SYM"? I need 250 SYM with Elena to wake her up in her bed when she is drunk and I can't... I have 999 in level and 980 in LR....
Plz help me :p
still waiting on game to download so my only advice is try uploading save to if you want to cheat.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
still waiting on game to download so my only advice is try uploading save to if you want to cheat.
Well... I already gone in the save file. Like I said I have 999 in LVL with Elena and 980 in LR... There is no other stat so I can't understand why I can't click on "wake her"...

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
As much as i enjoy this came the English translation is broken as hell, it wouldnt even take much effort to clean up just smooth out the phrasing and turn it into correct sentences.
Reading through the lines it wouldnt take much effort to neaten it up
TBH the english had improved and is much better than in the early stage,
which you can only know that it is english if you read each word seperately :cool:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey my save isn't coming up again forgot how to fix it again i even started again got to the part to save did that closed reopened now it's making me start the game again says completed now the dev still didn't fix this problem

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
This version seem very unstable.
I do not have the best rigg but it has been good enough to play Lucky Mark on the best graphics-settings through all versions. But on this version the game will crash. There seem to be a problem during the transition to animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I do not have the best rigg but it has been good enough to play Lucky Mark on the best graphics-settings through all versions. But on this version the game will crash. There seem to be a problem during the transition to animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoa dude, spoiler tag exists for a reason. :eek::eek::eek:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
So it was a good game, author really learn how to do it. Unlike other "game developers" here (Slonique, Sandlust, Akabur etc).

Soya

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having mix feeling about this...sad since it feel like the ending was finished a little bit hasty, but also glad that I don't have to download a 20 gbs game if this keep going LMAO

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I do not understand why this game has so much hate. Yes, the grind is extreme, but this is solved by a cheat mod. At least, the developer worked devotedly on his work and brought it to the end. Yes, maybe a little hasty, but I'm sure that he was already tired of this game for the third year. At least we got the ending and another finished game, which is rare.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018

I tried to play through Christinas Wedding yesterday about 10 times. 9/10 the game crashed while Mark was tied up by Christinas Mother. While setting quality to very bad I got as faar to almost take Christinas Virginity....almost.
i complete all, no crash

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I'm disappointed, I wanted more Eina scenes she was my favorite in this game. Hopefully there will be a sequel

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes