Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is there walktrough v10.0 ?
I don't think there is a walk through up to v10, but it's best to ask in the game thread for that. This thread is just for the cheat mod.

The game gives a pretty good idea of what you have to do next though. Click on the main characters picture, then click on relations, and finally click on the little images in the bottom right, they will give you a hint at what to do next and tell you if you have completed everything you can for the current version, "maximum for this version" or "final scene has been reached". If they say "to be continued" or "this is not the end" there is still more to do in this version, you haven't completed everything you can.

There are three images for Elena that will not say you have completed them though: Oil for tanning, very interesting movie, and skillful fingers. They won't say anything when you have went as far as you can, at least that is what they do for me.

Reactions: hazerfen

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg time for an update? :)
For 11.0
Hoping an update (v11.0) for the cheat mod comes out soon.
Have anyone tried this on V11 of the game and did not work?
Yea , it does not work. THe pictures are no showing

Could one of you guys provide me with the Assembly-Csharp.dll I will work on it and get it out ASAP. The file size is too big for me to download in one shot with Mega. I am searching for a way to download it though

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Could one of you guys provide me with the Assembly-Csharp.dll I will work on it and get it out ASAP. The file size is too big for me to download in one shot with Mega. I am searching for a way to download it though
Use Mega Downloader

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I don't know what went wrong, I couldn't test it in the game because I didn't have a way to download it because it was so big. A couple of people helped me with ways to download it and I finally got it. Did the mod over again and tested it, the peek events work again. The new version is in the OP, sorry about that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote