2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
all good, do your thing. It's an open board and I can share my oppinion too.
As can I, I appreciate his work! I wish more people would do what he does.
I hope he earns money on it too. As he spends time and energy on it.
I can also share my opinions. I wish more people to translate Japanese hentai games and that there would be world peace and most of all no starvation and for people to live in houses. Not having to sleep out doors that is. No damn stupid censorships either.
Only world peace here feels really hard to achieve as somehow people like that gain power. I think giving people a a roof over their head and food is possible as there is enough material and food in the world for everyone, just people suck and are greedy but it can be done in a lot of ways. Taxes for one. Higher taxes when you reach certain milestones.

But let's discuss the horrible Doshima that are giving us what we want.. Here I am unemployed not doing jack besides drinking beer and being miserable and giving my opinions.
You're welcome! Yeah a bit of a fanboy I am to people who are trying to make things better.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Plenty of modders, compressors and porters on f95 who are also stealing other people's assets and have patreons, since the website launched. You've been here almost as long as me and if you used any mod or port ever, or failed to voice your concern over IP theft in other, similar threads you're a spineless stinking hypocrite. I'm not insulting you, that's just the truth. Many of my closest friends are spineless stinking hypocrites.
Thanks Stinker. :coffee: You may be partly right.

• Haha
Reactions: coolboy88

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
if super alex want to say something ...first i will ask him why he stopped to finish\port his own game?
so why not let doshima let do that,? i dont see any wrong doing ,and if the original assets owner have somehting to tell ,he can dm or go contact doshima ,and let him know if he is ok with it or not,.to us i only seeing the ok in this bcs ...well in here is for free and if he can he will finish this one.....good work Doshima continue to do whay you can

foible

Aug 29, 2017
To Hell with a port, keep it going! Take the story further. The original story clearly meant to go further with an NTR aspect and/or a full-blown harem aspect. OG elected to stop at certain point.

If you're not willing to continue the storylines that he/she set up, don't bother. Especially if you're unwilling to participate in any kind of NTR. If you're okay with NTR, write the story to provides mostly an non-NTR situation if you like, but you have to continue the NTR story eventually. Otherwise, gtfo.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
You are not the first one. How ever, just don't try to fool around and try to make some bucks (Patreon?) for nothing and by stealing assets without own creativity or contribution.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-unofficial-renpy-remake-v0-1-0-fed_.130434/post-8986937

That sux, just my personal oppinion.
And it's also not the first game he ported from other engines to Renpy, learn the difference between "making your own game" and a port. If people wanna fap to renders, they will extract the images from the OG and get done with it. If people actually WANT to play the game without all the dumb aspects and the grind in the original game, this is it. Simple as that.

What happened to the Shadows of Desire (shamantr) game
The port is "completed" because it caught up to the latest version in OG. And OG dev has decided to switch over to Renpy? So the port is no longer needed in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I think I'll skip this one due to the godawful engrish and the NTR in the original, but I do appreciate that you're making it. Personally I can't stand 'sandbox' games, they drive me nuts, combine that with an engine other than RenPy and it's a definite nope from me. So yeah, I can definitely see the appeal.

Good luck dude!

This project is a partly renpy port of the original using existing assest without adding new content so far, intension and result may fit the one or another, but better to play the "complete" original including all assets in my humble oppinion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v18-0-super-alex.5483/
Weren't you going to fuck off a few pages back?

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
don't understand why so much hate

people are generally happy to pay for convenience, so how is this any different

dev hasn't claimed it to be their work, they've just made it more accessible and if people want to pay them for that thats their prerogative

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
very good to see that a port via Ren'Py is in development, the original game i tried to play these days but i ended up quitting because of the excessive grind. also a good thing about a port via Ren'Py is that it is much easier to organize the scenes via the save system, in the original game you could save but you were kind of lost when it came to looking for a specific scene in a save slot.

thanks for the port and good luck with the development.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I think I'll skip this one due to the godawful engrish and the NTR in the original, but I do appreciate that you're making it. Personally I can't stand 'sandbox' games, they drive me nuts, combine that with an engine other than RenPy and it's a definite nope from me. So yeah, I can definitely see the appeal.

Good luck dude!

Weren't you going to fuck off a few pages back?
The engrish will be fixed (not english native but pretty advanced) and the scenes with NTR don't have influence in the story, so you can skip them if you want. There's only 2 scenes with NTR in the game.

Reactions: Yama2212 and Bzshr

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
The engrish will be fixed (not english native but pretty advanced) and the scenes with NTR don't have influence in the story, so you can skip them if you want. There's only 2 scenes with NTR in the game.
What's the other one? Been awhile since I last saw the cg, is it the massage dude if that even counts

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for confirming this one, that alone will make the port all the worth while to play, even moreso with the excessive grind removed. Hoping your success with this port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuekop and Doshima

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
That's actually pretty promising then. Thanks for the heads up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote