2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
His last port for me was not bad and not too good, it would be great if he added animated sandbox of the person walking to some place instead of just bashing the renders unto the readers. Half of the time I dunno what was going on or its just too sudden for me.

I like this idea of port but if it's gonna be the same as the last one, I'm not sure if I wanna try it. One vn port that I like was the deluca one, where you can still go to rooms and such, missions are there but without the grind.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
omg and another one.. again a dev is trying to make money with other peoples work

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I definitely appreciate a port. The original game has such a horrible game design its a chore to play. Some players aren't here to fap to animations and images, they could just extract it from the game. They're here to play a narrative.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Does this developer have other games? Are you looking for games that are just as long and awesome?

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Dude, what is this? This is more like a replay gallery, you'd need a thousand witnesses to call it a game.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Is this a WIP or has the entire game been ported already? The original game was very confusing when it came to progressing in the storyline

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote