2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
How much time it takes to port to renpy?
It depends more of the free time I have than anything. Porting the game is easier, what takes me more time is having to play the game at the same time I'm doing the script, while also looking for the images and moving them to the images folder of the game.
I'm doing the best I can to have the most free time possible per day to port the game. I'm currently on the last part of my studies of this semester, so I'm also studying for the final exams and that also takes me a lot of time :HideThePain: .

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I don't like the gallery style. Why not to make instead a kinetic novel with real gallery? I hope dev can reconsider it.
Making this game kinetic is impossible because the game is not linear, you can finish the game without playing all of the events. And even in the OG there's no story, if you use the cheat mod you only have to press the arrows and make two clicks to get a scene. I'm updating the port with the order of the events as they should be played to get a certain idea of the story of each character.

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
Making this game kinetic is impossible because the game is not linear, you can finish the game without playing all of the events. And even in the OG there's no story, if you use the cheat mod you only have to press the arrows and make two clicks to get a scene. I'm updating the port with the order of the events as they should be played to get a certain idea of the story of each character.
I think you are missing the point, that dude who is complaining is basically getting cucked by the idea of there being no progression.

someone pls do their masters thesis to help the fella out.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote