TheBiatch

Feb 5, 2018
And how fiks it ?
well... you can move 1 by 1 save file to a different location (if you have more than one save) ... you can do that while game is open and check load / save screen... when you remove errored save file list of saves should be OK again... then you can manually search through errored save file and find missing <> <\>... or you can remove all saves, start new game (edit file from there) or ask someone / download save

redddog

Apr 8, 2019
Dame looks pretty kewl but I see a lot of error, problem, questions postings so should I wait for a fix or update or some other improvements or is it worth playing now?

uberDaemonz

Nov 15, 2017
Custom hack for lazy people like me who don't like to change save files...
When time changes, skills/money/relation are set to max.
If you push the 's' key, it bring you to the next day at 8:00 am (some morning events don't trigger that way. They will if you sleep normally).

You have to replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in Managed folder.

Only work for V15.0.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what happened, search button desapired...
I can't get/find key from Zari. Where is it ? I did ask her for it but when i talk with Chris at 19:00 nothing new happens

Egnasio

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone explain me what to do in split installation?
I downloaded these
Win (Split): -

marco90

May 12, 2018
DoughReadyToSleep32 ANIM1-CAB-0459ea8c17efa56f8738baa6ecf4f346-3882483283624724714.jpg dShowerHandjob2-CAB-0459ea8c17efa56f8738baa6ecf4f346-13990187940722232196.jpg Kitchen BossDoughter42 CUM FINAL-CAB-0459ea8c17efa56f8738baa6ecf4f346-1050967217427318922.jpg

Can someone tell me how to get these scenes in the game?

And ist the event house party broken? The girls seem to vanish after the twister game.

Thanks in advance :)

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 279118 View attachment 279119 View attachment 279121

Can someone tell me how to get these scenes in the game?

And ist the event house party broken? The girls seem to vanish after the twister game.

Thanks in advance :)
Those scene are all covered in the walkthrough. As for the House Party event, open your save, scroll all the way down to the bottom, find the 2 lines that says: <ChrisParyLevel> and <JessPartyLevel>, edit the value in those 2 lines to 1, save, reload, and start house party event. It should work properly now.

The problem you encounter occur when either one of those line exceed the maximum value allowed for the game to work properly (which is 4). So if either Chris or Jess party lv is above 1 when you start the event, and you increase their mood any further, they will go over 4. All these and more are explained in detail in my cheat sheet (which is linked to in the OP), btw.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How replase the fucking masagist ? Three fucking weeks I choose I could replace… and nothing hapens , because the choice “I want to replace…” is missing Next week on Wednesday at 14:00 !

marco90

May 12, 2018
Those scene are all covered in the walkthrough. As for the House Party event, open your save, scroll all the way down to the bottom, find the 2 lines that says: <ChrisParyLevel> and <JessPartyLevel>, edit the value in those 2 lines to 1, save, reload, and start house party event. It should work properly now.

The problem you encounter occur when either one of those line exceed the maximum value allowed for the game to work properly (which is 4). So if either Chris or Jess party lv is above 1 when you start the event, and you increase their mood any further, they will go over 4. All these and more are explained in detail in my cheat sheet (which is linked to in the OP), btw.
Thanks for the tip for the house party.

Do you mean this walkthrough ?

Call me stupid, but I do not see where I can get them :(

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for the tip for the house party.

Do you mean this walkthrough ?

Call me stupid, but I do not see where I can get them :(
No... Literally, just look up, there's a link to v15.0 walkthrough just a few post above your question for crying out loud!

How replase the fucking masagist ? Three fucking weeks I choose I could replace… and nothing hapens , because the choice “I want to replace…” is missing Next week on Wednesday at 14:00 !
You should really read what have been asked and answered. I literally just helped someone with that yesterday. Anyway, if it doesn't show, your save file is broken. Read my previous posts on the matters, 2-3 pages ago, on how to fix it. I think you even quoted my post in which I was answering your question and helping someone else with EXACTLY the issue you're asking for help with right now... So I really need to ask, do you just purposely ignore what I said, or what?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes