3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deman6912

May 15, 2024
It is not that Im stuck gameplaywise. I just seem to have an error in my game where i just continuously travel spot to spot and controls stop working. some indexerror. Ill try booting up a different save and see

Deman6912

May 15, 2024
After going through the threads over here a while, I was wondering how many scenes arent available in the free version because I seem to be missing quite a few scenes like the ones w the harpie and ghost girl/slime etc. accessing side quests or scenes isnt exactly obvious most of the time.
I was also hoping someone could make a quick guide of most side quests etc cuz I, like most I assume, have other things to do but im enjoying playing this so i spend time on it but i cant afford to do too much.

P.S. Id lke help w/ zana's goblin origin quest and the merchant's recipe side quest (the slug and green mushroom)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The last version was just release in early access, public will be there in 2 weeks ;)

New update, new story, new scenes, new side quest and new system.
Again, this update is playing with some gameplay possibility for the future (we've been talking about conquering the world, but no evil lord is doing it alone, he need armies >:) ) So there might be some adaptation, maybe bugs (report them as soon as possible and I'll try to fix them).

I also modified a bit the structure of the codes in the game, so there might be some unusual things happening, I tested with many different save files but I cannot make sure there won't be any problem (I can make sure they are fixed fast). So just make sure to check from time to time if the version has been updated to remove reported bug.

up11.jpg

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Also, I will try to reply to the comments who need help, but it's hard to follow (If you have a bug to report, it's easier with discord, I see the msg there more often: )

But it's hard to reply to all problems, I know the game has some bugs (It's not a studio game, it's one guy who pretend he knows how to program, so be patient, I'll try to fix what need to be fixed). There already a lot of people helping with guiding other players in the game, many thanks to you! If I see a real problem reported I usually will reply (sometime I just do not see the post, sorry, I go fast through them, between preparing new release, so as I said, you can always rely on discord if it happens that you still have a problem.

Thanks for the understanding and the support!

ktsomething

Nov 2, 2023
I'm not sure what I should do in the new map. I went to get the mage (to the only location available on new map - forest near mage tower) with Idril and the Orb from Vampire girl, but all I can do there is look for a fight, there are no interactive elements.

Also, when you go to the Monastery, there is a pink demon, and you can fight with it again. After that the main quest is reset, and you have to gather resources, build army and send it again.

Also, I will try to reply to the comments who need help, but it's hard to follow (If you have a bug to report, it's easier with discord, I see the msg there more often: )

But it's hard to reply to all problems, I know the game has some bugs (It's not a studio game, it's one guy who pretend he knows how to program, so be patient, I'll try to fix what need to be fixed). There already a lot of people helping with guiding other players in the game, many thanks to you! If I see a real problem reported I usually will reply (sometime I just do not see the post, sorry, I go fast through them, between preparing new release, so as I said, you can always rely on discord if it happens that you still have a problem.

Thanks for the understanding and the support!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes