Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Can't give Primerose the idol costume in her room as it throws up a traceback error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can only gamble in the evening and the 2nd time you go to gamble there you meet Jeff again and say good morning to them instead of good evening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have one suggestion though maybe have all options you can pick with a girl a certain color and when there is no longer anything new with a option the color changes or gets removed so then we know what stuff still has stuff that you haven't seen yet. If something new appears with a option that you had once already finished then change the color again to show there is a new response to see with them.
Thanks for the feedback. The highlighted options, I think it's a good idea, but I have to evaluate the cost of time to implement.

I'll have the bug fixed for version 0.4 (since I'm currently working on it), sorry for the inconvenience :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: myuhinny

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a big problem. Who can help ? See image:
screenshot0074.png
I could buy an idol costume for $ 500, but I only have $ 159.
What can you do there? :censored:

I tried to find the variable with Ctrl D, but I can't find it.
And catching fish for $ 500 is a bit tedious.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I have a big problem. Who can help ? See image:
View attachment 563836
I could buy an idol costume for $ 500, but I only have $ 159.
What can you do there? :censored:

I tried to find the variable with Ctrl D, but I can't find it.
And catching fish for $ 500 is a bit tedious.
You can change the value here

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
While I agree that the money grind can be long-ish in this game, there are way better options than catching fish.
sure .... cooking ... for example.
but --- does anyone know the name of the variable, and knows how to tickle it so that the Varialbe has more money? I searched - and did not find. :censored: it may be encrypted. can be, in hex.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
sure .... cooking ... for example.
but --- does anyone know the name of the variable, and knows how to tickle it so that the Varialbe has more money? I searched - and did not find. :censored: it may be encrypted. can be, in hex.
you can upload your save to and edit the first variable.

If you want to earn money quicker without cheating though, work on the popularity of the restaurant in the mornings that'll lead to bigger tips and train up your stats with the girls and if you can buy the books in the library. Concerts with Maxy make good money too, if you've gotten that far.

Reactions: oCATo

EnricoPucci

Feb 1, 2020
1582782504057.png

Hello Again Guys!

This will be a small post to describe the progress of version 0.4, which in my opinion, will be the best one so far.

Thanks to the new store, I will be adding new costumes and gifts, both as optional content, but which will unlock new sexy content. Also, I will add new activities for the moments when there is not much variety of options (Weekends, morning and night, etc...).

The updates will have the same structure as before. The versions will be separated by letters and covering the content of some specific characters. As follows:

- Version 0.4A: A new character and new content from Maxy. (Nova)

- Version 0.4B: New Prim and Layla scenes. (Candidate)

- Version 0.4C: New scenes of Charlotte and Yui. (Citizen)

- Version 0.4D: New Sasha scenes and closing of the first third of the main story. (Friend)

Patron's tiers that are in parentheses will have access to the mentioned versions. The first version should be completed between the last week of February and the first week of March.

Finally, I would like to thank all those who make the continuation of this project possible. You Guys are the real heroes here <3

I wish you a good week and I hope you're as anxious as I am to see what's coming.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I completely missed Layla's entire existence until I came here to ask who the red-head on the title screen was and saw her mentioned. Every single time I went to the pumpkin shop it was empty, so I assumed it was for future content and stopped bothering to go there....

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I completely missed Layla's entire existence until I came here to ask who the red-head on the title screen was and saw her mentioned. Every single time I went to the pumpkin shop it was empty, so I assumed it was for future content and stopped bothering to go there....
You're not the first to mention it.

It's time to add an alternate way to unlock Layla :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't you auto meet Layla once Prim starts talking about the other restaurants and then the MC decides to go to both of the restaurants to check them out and see what they have to offer?

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Don't you auto meet Layla once Prim starts talking about the other restaurants and then the MC decides to go to both of the restaurants to check them out and see what they have to offer?
Yes, but you must go between Monday and Friday, and at noon.

I think I can make it more intuitive :unsure:

Reactions: Barabash and a1fox3
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes