MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone have a guide or something? The ingame one is either buggy or not finished, I have no idea what to do to get some scenes lol.
The profiles in the social tab will tell you what to do next. Also will tell you if training events are still available. Saves from before the enhanced edition won't work but any from the enhanced edition and later will be good.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I see sandbox, is this game super grindy?
You don't need stats to get any scenes or needed to progress with the girls. Just talk and interact with them and if you are not sure what to do next, check their profiles in the social tab to see what to do next with them

Reactions: Rule97

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really like dating Sims, and sexy redheads, but I don't like to play sandbox unless there is a lot of content to unlock, and not just stat/money grinding. Is there a lot to do here with many different ladies? How close to complete would be the best guess? This is one of the better looking HS games I've seen. Does it have music and sound? ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Stawer

I've just begun to play this update. Thanks it's just excellent. I'm a bit curious about something, and I'm not asking you to reveal anything you've planned for the future. So I'll put it this way. Maxy is my favorite girl, and I like Mary too. They really are two sides of the same coin. As much as I'd like to have Maxy, I'm not prepared to sacrifice Mary.

I'm hoping that when, probably in the far future, this story concludes there'll be a way to have either some amalgam of them, or both of them.

Despite the fact that I pretty much hate sandboxes, I really enjoy this one and I'm always looking forward to your next update. It's really superior in every aspect. Thanks for a great game.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
A random post that probably doesnt apply to this game but will make it anyways to help others hopefully.
I have seen some people have issues installing APK files, some errors will say
- Missing signature
- App not installed.

There is an android app called, "Split APKs Installer (SAI)". This is a normal app you can install from the playstore. It's a very easy app to use and doesn't need technical skills. From the time of me using I've never had any issues with it.
Another useful app but requires a bit more knowledge is APK-Signer. Just as the name says, it's for adding missing signatures. This app is not needed since SAI works perfectly

SAI will not update the file. It will only install the app. So make sure to move your saves first, unistall the game, reinstall with SAI, open the game to form save folder, then put the save files back.

Not affiliated with any of these apps. Just helping out

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I truly love Maxy
"Because when I thought about my mistakes, I came to the conclusion that the only mistake would be to miss this opportunity."
I just love the writing. So much fun... Of course she's nude in the scene.

Not to mention the lipstick autograph. Man how I love this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghead

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
You don't need stats to get any scenes or needed to progress with the girls. Just talk and interact with them and if you are not sure what to do next, check their profiles in the social tab to see what to do next with them
well you do need some points in stats at least. there's at least 3 skill checks that I know of, 1 for knowledge and the rest for str I think. idk if anything changes if you fail them as I didn't (think the checks are like 40pts) but they do exist.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
well you do need some points in stats at least. there's at least 3 skill checks that I know of, 1 for knowledge and the rest for str I think. idk if anything changes if you fail them as I didn't (think the checks are like 40pts) but they do exist.
They are not needed for the main story or to see all of the scenes in the gallery at all. Stats are used to make more money at the restaurant or fishing or bets or playing in the band. So no they are not required but they are helpful to earn more money. If you are gaining stats from the books in the library and completing the girls training events you should be fine with stats easily. The library is extremely helpful to gain stats

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes