Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
They are supposed to be Michelin Stars that you would earn by upgrading the restaurant and working together with Charlotte, these would give bonuses to the characters and the money earned. However, as there are still no gifts, birthdays, upgrades, skill tree and all those things, there is not much to spend money on but costumes, so it has not been necessary to add those money bonuses yet.

The attribute earning system with books is so overpowering, most people will be millionaires by that point lol

Mary's scene is the shower scene, you get it the same way as Maxy's shower scene (only by activating Mary with the pink firefly).
I have maxys but not maries what day is it again?

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
They are supposed to be Michelin Stars that you would earn by upgrading the restaurant and working together with Charlotte, these would give bonuses to the characters and the money earned. However, as there are still no gifts, birthdays, upgrades, skill tree and all those things, there is not much to spend money on but costumes, so it has not been necessary to add those money bonuses yet.

The attribute earning system with books is so overpowering, most people will be millionaires by that point lol

Mary's scene is the shower scene, you get it the same way as Maxy's shower scene (only by activating Mary with the pink firefly).
I do love this story and the routes for each character.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022

Why are the new costume icon so gigantic its the same for keade to.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Still, it's been more than 8 months since that (if I'm not mistaken), after that everything is compatible and there is a save game with all the old content completed on the Patreon page, so you can continue only with the new content. Now the game allows you to change the character name as well.
both Links on your Patreon Page for the

are broken ! (Windows)

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
i've received 4 times notify that bikini are available to buy in the shop but i cannot find them and im at the day of june 8th
Once you unlock the bikini costume for the girls they will automatically have it. So you just need to talk to them and click the costume button and then have them wear it.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Looks a bit interesting how is the grind for the girls?
You don't need to grind for stats or anything to experience the girls stories. Just talk with the girls to experience their stories and check other interactions they have such as chat, their trainings, or shower events. Stats are to increase the money you earn for things like the restaurant or fishing. Money is used to buy things in the shop which at the moment is the costumes, but all the scenes in the gallery are unlocked from the story and interactions from the girls

Reactions: molitar

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How the F do you read the books? I get no option to do so, anywhere.

(Edit:Holding the book simply uses it on a daily basis? If so, it should be made more clear)

Reactions: RareFishSticks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
First meeting with Luna:

"She appeared so suddenly that I almost shit on my pants". Fucking WHAT?

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I been trying to download for 2 days all with errors. the sites in this place suck. can some one please add a torrent link or google download link. miss nopy :cry:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I been trying to download for 2 days all with errors. the sites in this place suck. can some one please add a torrent link or google download link. miss nopy :cry:
Try with itch:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DES818

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Love the game, first playthrough was this update. Quick question- How do you figure out the girls measurements?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Tech support issue.

The game appears to be stuck in rollback mode. I was progressing along just fine, a fair distance into the game, when all of sudden is started speeding in reverse, like I was scrolling back -- except I wasn't even touching my mouse. It's rolled back as far as it could, and any attempt to move past that point automatically scrolls back.

Tried starting a new game and the issue impacts this as well. Issue persists after save/reload, exit/relaunch, and system reboot.

Issue is NOT impacting other Ren'py games or non-Ren'py programs, so I don't think it's a stuck input device.

Am about to try downloading the new version and seeing if that resolves it (was running previous build), but posting in case that doesn't resolve the issue.

Update: Fresh install did not resolve issue, but did break save. Also tried unplugging/replugging input devices, without success. Game appears to be unplayable.

Second update: A full purge of the game from my system including saves and reinstalling managed to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 101 Votes