1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
for some reason Mary's card isn't unlocking so her name is still ????? and greyed out even though I'm pretty sure I'm at a point where i should've had it already

nvm fixed it myself with urm

Last edited:

minhmama1122

Sep 7, 2022
Most of the variable names are in Spanish, it's easiest to make some money, remember the values and then go looking for them in the editor. The variable name for money is literally just "money" though, so just edit that.
sooo the "money" is in the value column right?(im pretty new)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hacking the money could cause unexpected chaos in Argleton's economy, leading to uncontrolled inflation and consequently an economic crisis
pretty sure that economy in Argleton is based on acts of affections, like hugs, kisses, and headpatting Yui u.u(and sex on the side although some goths would call it the main currency XD)

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Hacking the money could cause unexpected chaos in Argleton's economy, leading to uncontrolled inflation and consequently an economic crisis
Yeah but i guess that Argleton has high inflation and rising intrest rate like the rest of the world, so i have no choise to hack a little bit of money just to maintain my lifestyle. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Stawer

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Yeah but i guess that Argleton has high inflation and rising intrest rate like the rest of the world, so i have no choise to hack a little bit of money just to maintain my lifestyle. :)
I mean, to be serious though, increasing your marketing can come a long way from daily work. You could earn money by the fishing game or working at the bar during the evenings. There is also bets at the yorokobi and concerts with Maxy during the weekends. Or if you are far enough in the story, you could also teach martial arts lessons at the dojo by talking to Kaede about it.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Just a heads up for anyone that plays 8.2, this was posted on the dev's Patreon page as part of a post:

Firstly, I want to mention that the results of the last survey have been totally unexpected for me, although I think I was lucky this time, since I had to make many changes in the code between version 8.2 and 8.3, so the games saved during 8.2 have been damaged because of this (Don't worry, this only affects version 8.2, previous games are still compatible).

So, it sounds like it might be best to hold off until 8.3 gets posted here to avoid broken save files.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone that plays 8.2, this was posted on the dev's Patreon page as part of a post:

Firstly, I want to mention that the results of the last survey have been totally unexpected for me, although I think I was lucky this time, since I had to make many changes in the code between version 8.2 and 8.3, so the games saved during 8.2 have been damaged because of this (Don't worry, this only affects version 8.2, previous games are still compatible).

So, it sounds like it might be best to hold off until 8.3 gets posted here to avoid broken save files.
More time for me to catch up with other stuff then <3 XD and more total new content to play then XD

Reactions: Alex5280

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022

so in general actually a useless update , unless you want your save files to get corrupt :rolleyes:
(which makes me wonder more , why this update got posted :censored:)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes