Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lucky Paradox v0.8.5Alpha +Future Versions (CheatMod)[Sababukin]

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

Overview:
CheatMod
Updated: 2023.04.25
Game/Creator: Stawer - - - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - - <- Do you need some renpy game mod? Feel free to set up a request.
Mod Version: 1.3
Game: Lucky Paradox
Game Version: 0.8.5A and future version
Language: English, Spanish(Mod untranslated)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download :

- - -
Additional file for joiplay

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The mod from version 0.8.5 Alpha should work with future versions without any problems. If you downloaded the mod to a higher version and it does not work remove the "screens.rpy" file from the "game" folder and report the problem in this thread.

lp1.png lp2.png

Last edited:

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
is this should work with future update or it need to be update too when new version release?

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
is this should work with future update or it need to be update too when new version release?
It really depends on the author of the game, if he doesn't change anything in the room/restaurant then it will work without a problem.
Of course, as soon as the new version comes out I will update the mod right away.

I just updated it, maybe you want a newer version, check the change-log for what I changed.
Greetings.

Last edited:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Switches the language to Spanish after the inital talking to Prim.
Hey thanks for pointing out the problem.
Actually, the dialogue only changed the language to Spanish in that one scene and I was walking around the map while testing the mod, so I didn't get there.
Nevertheless, the bug has been fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Basicaly, it's the same thing as the variable in the console, a little bit of shift+D to see the name of the variable and its value and a bit of shift+O to change it

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
I know that this hasnt been updated since the newest v0.8.4 Beta release from today, but the only issue i have seen is that some areas are in Spanish, mainly when going to inaccessible areas like the stairwell before you repair it, or going into rooms that aren't occupied yet. it also appears at the end of a working shift. its a minor issue and its probably not worth worrying about, but its the only issue i have found so far. though i haven't played the base game to confirm its due to the mod itself, this could be an update issue since the new update messed up the saves.

Reactions: Sababukin

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Basicaly, it's the same thing as the variable in the console, a little bit of shift+D to see the name of the variable and its value and a bit of shift+O to change it
This is how it works in any game. I myself use mods if they are available instead of digging through variables and looking for them, if a mod is not available then instead of playing with variables I decided to start creating them myself ;)

I know that this hasnt been updated since the newest v0.8.4 Beta release from today, but the only issue i have seen is that some areas are in Spanish, mainly when going to inaccessible areas like the stairwell before you repair it, or going into rooms that aren't occupied yet. it also appears at the end of a working shift. its a minor issue and its probably not worth worrying about, but its the only issue i have found so far. though i haven't played the base game to confirm its due to the mod itself, this could be an update issue since the new update messed up the saves.
Thank you for letting me know, the mod has been updated, the problems should not occur, unfortunately during the previous work on the mod I deleted my own saves and I do not have the option to test the "late game" if any problems occur further down the line, please let me know.

SrAnon

Oct 15, 2021
Hello. Thanks for the mod.
I have a problem, the appeal decreases after changing the scene.
For example, I put 150 but in the next scene it goes back to the previous value.
Could you make this not happen, please?

Thanks Again!

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for reporting the problem, from now on changing the value locks it at the selected level.
Enjoy the game.
Hmm. the appeal still changes back after changing it to 150. didnt work on my end

Timtuley

May 4, 2021
i may just be bad at this considering its my first time trying to run a mod but i cant seem to download this

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Hmm. the appeal still changes back after changing it to 150. didnt work on my end
Options 75 and 150 may bite into each other, although they shouldn't.
Try doing a reset (Press 0) walk around the map a bit and put in 150, let me know if anything has changed. As I tested it all worked and you're the only one reporting such a problem, so that's probably the only solution I have for you at the moment. But I'll look into it if it doesn't actually help.

i may just be bad at this considering its my first time trying to run a mod but i cant seem to download this
You need to be more specific, which site can't you download from? You have 5 to choose from, is there an error popping up?

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Options 75 and 150 may bite into each other, although they shouldn't.
Try doing a reset (Press 0) walk around the map a bit and put in 150, let me know if anything has changed. As I tested it all worked and you're the only one reporting such a problem, so that's probably the only solution I have for you at the moment. But I'll look into it if it doesn't actually help.

You need to be more specific, which site can't you download from? You have 5 to choose from, is there an error popping up?
Im having the same problem with the appeal if I put it to zero and if I change from place it goes back to where I have it before

SrAnon

Oct 15, 2021
For those who are having problems with the appeal, do this:

Open the script.rpy file and the change all the lines that have this code
Code:
$ atractivo = int(round(base_atractivo + atractivo_maxy + atractivo_prim + atractivo_fashion))
to
Code:
$ atractivo = 150
I changed this and worked for me.

1680857762106.png

Last edited: