Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lucky Paradox v0.8.5Alpha +Future Versions (CheatMod)[Sababukin]

Kokobeans37

Nov 9, 2018
Does this mod work with android? I can't seem to get 0.8.5A to work. After placed in game folder game loads and runs but there is no mod battle in the lower right corner.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Does this mod work with android? I can't seem to get 0.8.5A to work. After placed in game folder game loads and runs but there is no mod battle in the lower right corner.
No, the files for android are different. Somewhere on the site is a converter renpy to android if you want to try it yourself, or ask some converter to include the mod files for the android version.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
View attachment 2657561 Title menu is Spanish and dark, did I do something wrong
Definitely some error on your part, the only thing my mod does is add a quick menu entry to the game, so there is no way it could cause any problems with the game itself.

Did you extract the .zip to the main folder with the game? If so it's not a problem with the mod, if not then show what the main folder and the folder named "game" looks like on you then, maybe we can find what cause the problem.

Reactions: Von wolf

Von wolf

Nov 12, 2020
Definitely some error on your part, the only thing my mod does is add a quick menu entry to the game, so there is no way it could cause any problems with the game itself.

Did you extract the .zip to the main folder with the game? If so it's not a problem with the mod, if not then show what the main folder and the folder named "game" looks like on you then, maybe we can find what cause the problem.
I might be a dumb ass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

Alienation16

Aug 8, 2020
Hi, I'm having issues getting this to work with JoiPlay emulator. After extracting to the game directory and replacing files I am not seeing the menu button in the bottom right, this happens on old saves and new games, any ideas?

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Hi, I'm having issues getting this to work with JoiPlay emulator. After extracting to the game directory and replacing files I am not seeing the menu button in the bottom right, this happens on old saves and new games, any ideas?
Mod is not created for the mobile / touch version.
Try file from the attachment and you should have a button in the quick menu for joiplay, you still need folder sabmod in luckyparadox/game or simply replace this file after unpack the original mod.
ps. I do not give a guarantee that it will work because I have no way to test, this way worked for another game.

Alienation16

Aug 8, 2020
Try file from the attachment and you should have a button in the quick menu for joiplay, you still need folder sabmod in luckyparadox/game or simply replace this file after unpack the original mod.
ps. I do not give a guarantee that it will work because I have no way to test, this way worked for another game.
Absolutely amazing mate, thank you, this works beautifully

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Sorry for the question but how can i open the console
Just go in the game folder, here it's Lucky_Paradox-vx.x.x-pc, goto renpy/common and open the file "00library.rpy", it will open with NotePad, research (ctrl+F) the name : "config.default_developer = False" and change False to True and save the change.
With this, you will be able to open the variable viewer and the console.

Reactions: NightlyParadoxKG

PLaygamer1

Aug 14, 2023
And now how can i open the console? I did it as you say. And how can i Edit the money for a example.

Last edited:

Timtuley

May 4, 2021

Overview:
CheatMod
Updated: 2023.04.25
Game/Creator: Stawer - - - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - - <- Do you need some renpy game mod? Feel free to set up a request.
Mod Version: 1.3
Game: Lucky Paradox
Game Version: 0.8.5A and future version
Language: English, Spanish(Mod untranslated)

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download :

- - -
Additional file for joiplay

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The mod from version 0.8.5 Alpha should work with future versions without any problems. If you downloaded the mod to a higher version and it does not work remove the "screens.rpy" file from the "game" folder and report the problem in this thread.

View attachment 2572115 View attachment 2572116
hello, i think im doing something wrong anytime i try to download the mod it downloads as something to do with internet explorer any ideas on how i could fix this? thanks

Jun 21, 2018
And now how can i open the console? I did it as you say. And how can i Edit the money for a example.
1. Go into intallation folder
2. Then go into renpy folder
3. Then common folder
4. Then find a file called "00console.rpy"
5. Open that up with notepad and find a line called "# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False"
6. Change the false in "config.console = False" to true
7. Save and exit, then open game up
8. Press Shift+O to open console ingame.

Last edited:

Xcraze

Aug 10, 2021
How to use this I tried to use file this but still didn't work is the file will be suppose to be screens.rpy.txt?

I tried this the way I tried on your other mod like in lust harem, it works but in this it doesn't work or did I just do something wrong ?