VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.11] [Naughty Married]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I mean if you’re going to post your work which is following a particular pattern it’s only fair. So far we have:

Lucky Phone
NTR Phone
Husband’s Phone
Netorase Phone
A Wife’s Phone
Strange Phone
Graduation
A wife’s life

All with the same or similar premise. [...]
Just for those who ask for similar games - the list seems to be almost complete; I would add one more:
A Slut Phone

On the other hand, A Wife's Life is a bit different than the rest of these games - it has an important phone part, but it contains also regular renders and computer screens.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I mean if you’re going to post your work which is following a particular pattern it’s only fair. So far we have:
[...]
All with the same or similar premise. It’s like the multitude of college VN’s that populated this site. Why is this going to be any different then the above, and why should I be interested?
There is only one prerequisite I can think about: the game (in this case Lucky Phone) would have to be REALLY GOOD. Which is not the case with the majority of 'phone games' listed above. They are too predictable - I am afraid all of them, some of them are with subpar writing or with more or less concidential vids/photos downloaded from the net. Among them, I have found NTR Phone quite interesting, though I am not a lover of the hentai-type art.

Lucky Phone seems to be predictable, too - but this is the sin of the whole sub-genre. However, I like the writing - and will wait for more content.

By the way, I share the feeling that many new games on F95 are like clones - it can be 'college VN', it can be 'return home after several years', with the same stereotype MC and his mom/sisters (sorry: 'landlady' and 'roommates'). The idea of Lucky Phone is not original, either - let's hope that its implementation quality will make it interesting. Best wishes for the dev, anyway.

Last edited:

catbn

Jul 7, 2024
There is only one prerequisite I can think about: the game (in this case Lucky Phone) would have to be REALLY GOOD. Which is not the case with the majority of 'phone games' listed above. They are too predictable - I am afraid all of them, some of them are with subpar writing or with more or less concidential vids/photos downloaded from the net. Among them, I have found NTR Phone quite interesting, though I am not a lover of the hentai-type art.

Lucky Phone seems to be predictable, too - but this is the sin of the whole sub-genre. However, I like the writing - and will wait for more content.

By the way, I share the feeling that many new games on F95 are like clones - it can be 'college VN', it can be 'return home after several years', with the same stereotype MC and his mom/sisters (sorry: 'landlady' and 'roommates'). The idea of Lucky Phone is not original, either - let's hope that its implementation quality will make it interesting. Best wishes for the dev, anyway.
In fact, there should be "My Perfect Girlfriend" and "Tears of NTR". I have played this type of netorare game and found it very interesting. You should be able to find the two games I mentioned on itch, because in English Not my native language, I completed this conversation using a translator.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
In fact, there should be "My Perfect Girlfriend" and "Tears of NTR". I have played this type of netorare game and found it very interesting. You should be able to find the two games I mentioned on itch, because in English Not my native language, I completed this conversation using a translator.
I will have look at them, thanks.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023

Lucky Phone
NTR Phone
Husband’s Phone
Netorase Phone
A Wife’s Phone
Strange Phone
Graduation
A wife’s life

All with the same or similar premise. It’s like the multitude of college VN’s that populated this site. Why is this going to be any different then the above, and why should I be interested?
I've tried all the above, Lucky phone has only really started and has yet to get going, but it looks promising, A wife's phone is one huge grind with an annoying U/I plus it does what a lot of live action avn's do swap and change characters, so one minute your wife could be a blonde supermodel, the next a 50 stone 50 year old brunette. I like a Husbands Phone, it's simple the wife is "normal" and doesn't seem to change her appearance, but like a lot of avn's it's still very early days. Netorase Phone is a very tedious grind where the GF just cops off with the same bloke each and every friggin time, humiliation rife it's probably the worst. What annoys me most about EVERY phone avn is that there are very few choices, the female partner is the one cheating and the man never does. Maybe a developer will produce a phone/security cam avn where there are choices and that see the man shag as much as his partner.

JustPerry

Apr 26, 2022
Awesome experience, from the point of view of UI quality, gameplay and story.
I would love it if text would move quicker.

Would it be possible to tell us if the game is still in development? I would like to donate on patreon but not sure if it's going to happen like many times before and have the game cancelled :(

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I've tried all the above, Lucky phone has only really started and has yet to get going, but it looks promising, A wife's phone is one huge grind with an annoying U/I plus it does what a lot of live action avn's do swap and change characters, so one minute your wife could be a blonde supermodel, the next a 50 stone 50 year old brunette. I like a Husbands Phone, it's simple the wife is "normal" and doesn't seem to change her appearance, but like a lot of avn's it's still very early days. Netorase Phone is a very tedious grind where the GF just cops off with the same bloke each and every friggin time, humiliation rife it's probably the worst. What annoys me most about EVERY phone avn is that there are very few choices, the female partner is the one cheating and the man never does. Maybe a developer will produce a phone/security cam avn where there are choices and that see the man shag as much as his partner.
It's question of personal taste (though I share you views on changing appearances and grind, as well as on limited choices) but from the above list I have decided to follow:
- Lucky Phone (hoping for more content and maybe some plot twists, though it's not easy in this 'sub-genre')
- NTR Phone
- Graduation
- A Wife's Life.

By the way, in the last one also the male MC cheats (i.e. can cheat) on his wife. I was trying to make him cheating while his wife was faithful but AFAIR I was not successful.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
It's question of personal taste (though I share you views on changing appearances and grind, as well as on limited choices) but from the above list I have decided to follow:
- Lucky Phone (hoping for more content and maybe some plot twists, though it's not easy in this 'sub-genre')
- NTR Phone
- Graduation
- A Wife's Life.

By the way, in the last one also the male MC cheats (i.e. can cheat) on his wife. I was trying to make him cheating while his wife was faithful but AFAIR I was not successful.
A wife's life has promise and the wife is definitely appealing but suffers with the same traits; grind/humiliation, lack of real choices, small updates.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Awesome experience, from the point of view of UI quality, gameplay and story.
I would love it if text would move quicker.

Would it be possible to tell us if the game is still in development? I would like to donate on patreon but not sure if it's going to happen like many times before and have the game cancelled :(
It appears the game is being actively developed, but as far as not finishing or abandoning the game...who knows. The dude could get hit by a falling tree branch tomorrow...or something (hope not).

But if I was in his shoes and he is in truth using his wife as the model you seen in the game (but with altered face), I would be doing other things besides making a game...:p

Tkench21

Sep 23, 2017
This game is quite fun. The English is a bit wonky but overall quite enjoyable. Is there any other games similar to this? With the whole phone simulator genre

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes