VN Others Completed Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For... [v1.13 Classic Skin DLC] [M-Vizlab]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
72_o.jpg

Overview:
Lucy ~The eternity she wished for~ is a Visual Novel, about a boy and an android.
You play as the boy, who faces decisions and moral dilemmas in this near-future world.
This is a story that has touched many hearts and continues to have a strong impact on those who partake in this compelling journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2017-06-05
Original Title: 루시 - 그녀가 바라던 것
Aliases: Lucy - Geunyeoga Baladeon Geos -
Developer: M-Vizlab
Publisher: Modern Visual Arts Laboratory
Censored: No
Version: 1.13 Classic Skin DLC
Language: English
Voices: Japanese or Korean
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I loved this game - Moe as hell and the true ending is a must!
Read it for a truly heart warming story - Not the Eroge .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras:

download (9).jpg 97292.jpg download.jpg download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (6).jpg
download (7).jpg download (8).jpg download (5).jpg ca92f.jpg

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Game was pretty great.
The good ending is indeed a must, felt like shit and angry at MC in the end where he moves on.
Too bad that it didnt get enough funding to get that Tsundere a route.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
'Not the Eroge', wait so that means that there's an Eroge of it somewhere out there? I mean the "the" kind of make it sound like there is contrary to a "an" that makes it a definitive not.

Anyway imma gonna play it either way. But first, let me ask this...does this one have a true 'HAPPY' ending or is it actually bittersweet? Let's just say I'm not good with bittersweet true ending (or even worse) and the reason why 'Steins;Gate' is my outmost favorite number 1 is because of the great 'HAPPY REWARDING' true ending it have. My poor kokoro will never be ready for any sad ending after all the emotional trauma I got from 'Elfen Lied' and 'Chrono Crusade' during my childhood...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
'Not the Eroge', wait so that means that there's an Eroge of it somewhere out there? I mean the "the" kind of make it sound like there is contrary to a "an" that makes it a definitive not.

Anyway imma gonna play it either way. But first, let me ask this...does this one have a true 'HAPPY' ending or is it actually bittersweet? Let's just say I'm not good with bittersweet true ending (or even worse) and the reason why 'Steins;Gate' is my outmost favorite number 1 is because of the great 'HAPPY REWARDING' true ending it have. My poor kokoro will never be ready for any sad ending after all the emotional trauma I got from 'Elfen Lied' and 'Chrono Crusade' during my childhood...
Good ending is good. However the MC has to really work his ass off to pull it off. Heck it even redeems a particularly unlikeable character just because the heroine is such a sweetheart.

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Good ending is good. However the MC has to really work his ass off to pull it off. Heck it even redeems a particularly unlikeable character just because the heroine is such a sweetheart.
Alright got it. But is the Good Ending the True Ending?

Also after re-reading most of the comments here it seems like it's actually heading towards that 'bittersweet' (or reaaaally sad) true ending mmmmmmhhhhhh guess I'll play it in my most stable and most happy time haha...dunno when will that time be though ughh...I can stand gore, scat and any clusterfuck that might happen in-between the story just fine but those sad endings, those s-a-d e-n-d-i-n-g-s ...they scare me to tears x'D......

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Alright got it. But is the Good Ending the True Ending?

Also after re-reading most of the comments here it seems like it's actually heading towards that 'bittersweet' (or reaaaally sad) true ending mmmmmmhhhhhh guess I'll play it in my most stable and most happy time haha...dunno when will that time be though ughh...I can stand gore, scat and any clusterfuck that might happen in-between the story just fine but those sad endings, those s-a-d e-n-d-i-n-g-s ...they scare me to tears x'D......
It is considering the only way to access it is going through the ending that makes MC keep his promise (The main screen changes to reflect this). Then an story that takes place after that ending years into the future related to a character from the main story.
It is a good ending as MC and robot girl end together.

Reactions: EldenFZ

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
great you got me she wished for i need to download this my soul cant allow a person who match her soul down
this comment will make no sense or some but i keep my promise to her even if that was in a past life or even a dream before i was born but i will keep the promise even if it mean my soul will watch over life and death forever

Reactions: burnteternity

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It is considering the only way to access it is going through the ending that makes MC keep his promise (The main screen changes to reflect this). Then an story that takes place after that ending years into the future related to a character from the main story.
It is a good ending as MC and robot girl end together.
Ohh she was a robot girl...I didn't really read the overview yet so I guess I got a bit surprised......oh boi oh boi I'm getting some 'Metropolis' and 'Chobits' vibe here...mmmhh alright got it I'll make sure to get that 'Good Ending' and will consider it as the 'True Ending'. Having that in mind will make it a lot easier to play the other sad endings w*))

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote