VN Others Completed Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For... [v1.13 Classic Skin DLC] [M-Vizlab]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
That works, thanks a lot. Wonder why though, something like this never happened by me so far.
They are game cracks - aka modified files with changed signatures that windows defender does not like.
It is not a virus - but many Av's mark them as such.
Glad that one worked for you!

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
After "How to Raise A Wolf Girl", I feel like this one is going to punch me in the gut, I might need to play this one, just so I can cry like I did in that VN.

DiceK749

Jul 24, 2019
Help, I'm getting some sort of Korean text error saying "Direct 3d9 (korean text)"

I have Directx downloaded (or at least I think I downloaded the right one).

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Well I'm currently at the part where he is eating the breakfast she prepared. I can honestly say I'm glad the dad slapped the shit out of him. Not because he back talked his father, but because he is a straight up asshole. Says mean things just to spite Lucy. The only way I can continue this story is to see his demeanor change.

Also, I hope that he does insist on her using the name I typed in, because this master shit is getting old.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Be advised. I was copying my Visual Novel Archive to my new PC and it laid the smackdown on this file. It was downloaded last summer thru f95. I don't know what to say about this but I wanted it to at least be out there. My last PC didn't give any warning. I use Windows Defender on both.

Edit: You can look two posts back and see me bitching about the game hahaha. I downloaded it on April 6th.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the share and all that work!
Added to the OP

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
PeteHanson

Top 5 VNs of All time:

Muv Luv Alternative
Steins;Gate
Fate/ Stay Night
Majikoi! Love Me Seriously
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa

That's an amazing list!!!
Full-Metal-Daemon-Muramasa-cg-3.jpg

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
As a Mac owner I was forever unable to play this, so I finally broke down and watched a YT playthrough, and...seriously, are these devs sadists? "Let's rip your heart out, and then do it again, and again, and again, and again, and..."

Even the "true ending" was prefaced by a ton of truly heartbreaking writing.

I mean, well done. Applause. This was brilliant. Also: fuck all of you for making me go through that many tissues.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote