Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Luke's Way Gallery Mod [v0.31] [OEJ]

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Geez guys... Give em a chance... constantly asking is counter-productive, and may cause them to say "F*CK YOU ALL!!", so stop asking! He'll get it when he gets it, and not one frickin' second earlier!

Reactions: Trminator

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Geez guys... Give em a chance... constantly asking is counter-productive, and may cause them to say "F*CK YOU ALL!!", so stop asking! He'll get it when he gets it, and not one frickin' second earlier!
Not like they'd learn ... ;) Still, thanks for reminding them ;)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
hmmm, guys, hate to say this, but in the words of ...

it's like reading is a challenge... and it's not like those doing mods don't keep track of new updates... time permitting they'll update their stuff so even asking isn't really needed. Instead leave a "thank you". That'll go down much better and keeps the modder motivated.

So, thanks OEJ and Trminator

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
hmmm, guys, hate to say this, but in the words of ...

it's like reading is a challenge... and it's not like those doing mods don't keep track of new updates... time permitting they'll update their stuff so even asking isn't really needed. Instead leave a "thank you". That'll go down much better and keeps the modder motivated.

So, thanks OEJ and Trminator
I agree that we should thank all the modders and donate money to them, but from reading other threads in the F95 forum OEJ hasn't been updating any of their mods for a long time. So it's possible this mod may never be updated again.

Last edited:

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I agree that we should thank all the modders and donate money to them, but from reading other threads in the F95 forum OEJ hasn't been updating any of their mods for a long time. So it's possible this mod may never be updated again.
I'll update it, just as soon as I get to playing it :) (I did do the last few updates, too ... it just takes time, and as I just wrote, I'm not home. :)

Trminator

May 3, 2017
It'll take a while, this time, I need to figure out a way to make these scenes available, in all their intended glory, without starting each off with like 5 questions to set variables... :/ (scene progress highly depends on prior decisions, this time...)

Also, "demands" really don't work with stuff I do in my off time... if you know what I mean ;)