Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds good, the game is like a dream where you can do whatever the hell you want with any woman without any repercusions from your loved ones. But that dream can turn into a nightmare if you suddenly have 10 kids.
Pretty sure if you did some shit behind Michelle's back she'd probably see what his testicles look like mounted on her wall.

Don't do it maann at least give a optional or sum i want kid from everyone of em :whistle::giggle::LOL:
It's a bit too much work for the dev having to make several scenes per update of pregnant and non pregnant girls. Updates would either take twice as long to render thus longer to launch or be a lot shorter to make up for more rendering.

Even at 3 girls it's still a lot of scenes to redo.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Pretty sure if you did some shit behind Michelle's back she'd probably see what his testicles look like mounted on her wall.

It's a bit too much work for the dev having to make several scenes per update of pregnant and non pregnant girls. Updates would either take twice as long to render thus longer to launch or be a lot shorter to make up for more rendering.

Even at 3 girls it's still a lot of scenes to redo.
Yea i know but a man can dream right?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another great update and boobalicious cliffhanger! I hope we see a lactation tag soon!:p

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
So after uploading v0.13 (And playing it of course) I made some signatures for Luke's Way to compensate for being a pirate ;) , feel free to use them!

EvilUser Love the game! (Michelle & Rachel threesome pretty please? :p) Keep up the good work!

TheImage , would you be so kind to link them in the OP post?

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
When I try to load my last save from the previous version, i get this exception:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any for me to fix this easily or do I have to start the game over, as is often the case with renpy games?

Thanks for any help!

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
When I try to load my last save from the previous version, i get this exception:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any for me to fix this easily or do I have to start the game over, as is often the case with renpy games?

Thanks for any help!
After removing the free roam, free-roam saves are not compatible starting with v0.11

Thank you!

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
ok this has probably been answered before but there is an incest patch on the main paige is it used for something in game and where do i place it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok this has probably been answered before but there is an incest patch on the main paige is it used for something in game and where do i place it
In the game folder and there is mother and sister incest.

Not much with the mother yet but it's building up slowly and so far nothing with the sister but she's only just started getting content.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes