Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
sucks then...was looking forward to that ,thats the reason i havent played it in a while i figured it was gonna be added sooner rather then later but i guess mom and sis are not a priority to the dev...bummer,maybe someone can remove the incest tag until there's actual incest in the game,just saying..
I agree with you so long as this is not really in the game, it should not be a genre day Unfortunately, with so many games it's so much genre day but if you play the game then you will not even find a virtual one in the game yes the genre day bdsm but far and wide in the game there is nothing to see even after 30 or 40 updates just like so many other tags main thing as much as possible purely write even if it will never give the most in the game the main thing is the players fall for it

Open world system made this game suck ass. You can end in an endless loop without advancing the story / most of the stuff happens chaotically at random - developer fucked this up masterfully.
Deleted the game until dev comes to his senses and turns it into something worth playing.
yes the game is really caoic you never really know you've seen everything / partially you do not know what to do where and how ... you are often trapped in the apartment (should actually be sandbox) the game has no real structure in the story too much coincidence and the updates are always
quite short at first I was really excited about the game it was on my top list but then it went down more and more and I was on the day of genre what the game initially had ( FUCKFEST) very excited but the day has disappeared then sometime then

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Open world system made this game suck ass. You can end in an endless loop without advancing the story / most of the stuff happens chaotically at random - developer fucked this up masterfully.
Deleted the game until dev comes to his senses and turns it into something worth playing.
Open world ruins a lot of promising games. Personally, I think games need to be road-mapped well before they are launched otherwise you end up with some of the disasters that emerge.

Great renders and an interesting premise cannot carry bad game design.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.21b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.03.2020

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I tried it new aso my old save it looks you have a loop or a bug.

The hints say you have to go to Michelle when you go to work. The only option you have is talk with mom, work or talk with J. When you talk with mom or work sometimes you see aso Michelle. I can do this endless and see nothing new. Kim you must go further with Michelle.

Is this normal and the hints are not update or is this a loop/bug?
Oh I see I have overseen in the office floor that left below is a option that you can go to another floor.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I'm like a lot of people at this point, why or why did it move from a sort of linear VN to free roam?

After starting a new game this is my thoughts on the current state of this game:

I use to be really excited to see an update, but now it is a mess, and each update seems to make more of a mess with the scenes. While I do like some free roam games, if they are done right that is. This one seems like a few that was good or at least okay at first, to now we have to do 4+ updates with most of the work done to the game mechanics, instead of the main story or events.

The biggest problem with free roam in this case is, the more you add the more you break. The events and random events are so far out of order it is a joke at this point. MC says he can't wait for the top floor to be done, but Michelle hasn't told him about it yet, then later you get the scene where she tells you about it. One of them talks to the MC about Michelle's dad, but you haven't met him yet. MC has fun with a girl, but next time you see her is the scene that you don't remember her name from the party. There is more, but those was the ones I remember at the moment.

I like the renders and also the scenes, hopefully the rest gets fixed sooner rather than later.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I keep getting scenes that are repeating one where Melissa tells you Michelle wishes too speak with us but then you go up and she is in the middle of leaving the building wtf? If this wasn't an open world game it would be excellent I don't understand why it's been made into open world surely it's easier just to stick with basic VN style.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Added to OP, thanks

Reactions: the66

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
idk if other ppl are having this problem but when i start up another game it seems like luke's way is combined with it even though the game has been deleted off my laptop. It overlaps the game im trying to start, and causes it to crash. Does anybody know a fix to this?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
idk if other ppl are having this problem but when i start up another game it seems like luke's way is combined with it even though the game has been deleted off my laptop. It overlaps the game im trying to start, and causes it to crash. Does anybody know a fix to this?
This is the first time somebody have this issue but you can try deleting the saves that are in "X:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Lukesway"

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes