Mondock

Sep 3, 2020
Luke's Way was entirely written by me with some help from a few native speakers. If you want to mock my work, try other approach.

FYI: If incest is not your thing, why apply the incest patch in the first place?

Move on to other game and have fun.
I did make a big mistake Evil User and I do apologize for that mistake. I will be murdering my roommate later today. THe story is great and interesting the way it is. I was not mocking you if you think so then I do also apologize for that.

Mondock

Sep 3, 2020
I did make a big mistake Evil User and I do apologize for that mistake. I will be murdering my roommate later today. THe story is great and interesting the way it is. I was not mocking you if you think so then I do also apologize for that.

Oh Yeah also forgot to say "Thank goodness". Evil User Keep up the good work.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
heero000 could you not just add a "ask what your name is" section of code and no one else would have to do any more editing ?
Does this code change all references to Luke that are hard coded into the rest of the code if not I found a 40 line code section that does that.
Ooops I just checked the code and it is one of yours and you do have a ask for user name section in it .

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
heero000 could you not just add a "ask what your name is" section of code and no one else would have to do any more editing ?
Does this code change all references to Luke that are hard coded into the rest of the code if not I found a 40 line code section that does that.
Ooops I just checked the code and it is one of yours and you do have a ask for user name section in it .
I wish that mod was updated it was nice

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi there,
Try this on a clean Luke's Way install on PC.
Has just the incest patch and the overall name change. Does not overwrite any files so easily removed.
Both are .rpy files copy into game folder.
Regards
David
That was very kind. Thank you hero :love:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I wish that mod was updated it was nice
Hi there,
I have a two file zip file that includes the incest and the name change.
Both are .rpy files so just copy to game folder and run game.
No other files required.
Just ran it on clean install of game and it worked.
For name change to work, starting from scratch is more than likely required.
Regards,
David

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Bug report.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v0.06.rpy", line 1443, in script
if beth_camshow_2t1 == True and beth_camshow_2t2 == True and beth_camshow_2t3 == True:
File "game/v0.06.rpy", line 1443, in <module>
if beth_camshow_2t1 == True and beth_camshow_2t2 == True and beth_camshow_2t3 == True:
NameError: name 'beth_camshow_2t3' is not defined

Please fix for next version.
Thanks
David

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes