Danv

Aug 21, 2020
replaying from the beginning right now and i think some of the earlier choices are either reversed or just weird - telling Carrie you don't share leads to a sharing threesome with Ella and Michael, while telling Carrie she can fuck other dudes (cuckold open) leads to MC fucking Ella alone while Michael just watching
and confronting Michael results in MC thinking afterwards - "I hope Michael and Ella will be fine, I don't want to be the reason for their split up." even though that was exact fucking point, as Ella was saying prior - "I'll do this one last thing for him and then that will be the end for us."

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I made a walkthrough for this game, just to see where all the scenes are and how to access them. You can view it . I also went through and fixed a lot of grammar mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.

I also made a modded version of the script files that have some minor changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: All the script files, except for the last one (v0.35.rpy in this case) will work fine in all future updates. The last one (for the last update) won't work because it won't be programmed to continue the game. I will update these once V0.36 is finished.

Last edited:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I kinda agree, at least to dial back how much she has sex without the mc present. I also would like the option to scale back the harem to Michelle, Rachel and the sister. I actually preferred when there was a specific list that employees had to choose from for sexual partners.
Does this still continue? Never played the game but I want to know before I start. I am talking about the Michelle part.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with heero000 Name Change Mods and OEJ / Trminator Gallery Mod :

Luke's Way 0.36a :
(504Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd and ktunga

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
Regarding pregnancy: can you get more than one girl pregnant within a path, or only one girl per path pregnant?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Are they ever going back home or dev is stuck with story and we are on holiday for time being? More important things are back home.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are they ever going back home or dev is stuck with story and we are on holiday for time being? More important things are back home.
i'm sure they goto home eventually but atm stuck on holiday sex island. no news since end of march so this gets marked to abandoned soon.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes