Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
(I already submitted my review btw for anyone interested, this one is a more personal opinion.)

Ok guys it saddens me to say that today im gonna stop playing this game.
I know you dont give a fu#ck about me xD but i had to say it.
I've been playing this game since the first releases and it's a shame they way its going now.

first of all, im not gonna touch the previous issues to not repeat me again, but those issues are one of the points im leaving the train.

The game is focusing HEAVILY on lesbian content lately, one thing that i dont dislike but it's not my cup of tea, and is becoming the main genre as of now.

It's like suddenly Luke lost the ability to get the girls without the help of another girl.

Also the dev is introducing too much girls and i mean like a lot, its hard to keep track of all the girls names, not much character development in the current girls.

So that's it guys, it's been a fun fun ride, but the way the game is heading its definitely not for me, maybe I'll check the thread once again when the game is finished to see how the game turned out mainly for nostalgia.

Also guys, dont be so harsh on the dev, give him some support if you like the game and if you can of course, even tho i dont like the way the game is heading that doesn't mean that i dont see the hard work the dev puts in it, he's constant with the updates, he always delivers a pack of h scenes with each update, so if you like the game please consider giving the dev your financial support.

I wish the best for you and your games (future games too) Evil User, i fapped a lot of times thanks to your game and for that im grateful.

H1SXXLaWirIEuEXAmV.gif

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed this update but it is rather turning into a fuck-fest. Next of course it will be a preggers-fest. Using the name Raquel in the same house as Rachel is slightly confusing. I dont mind the bisexual approach. The days of strict gender separation are long over. A bit more story would be nice. The renders are very good but skin colour is still odd. Michelle for instance is still quite orange.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
(I already submitted my review btw for anyone interested, this one is a more personal opinion.)

Ok guys it saddens me to say that today im gonna stop playing this game.
I know you dont give a fu#ck about me xD but i had to say it.
I've been playing this game since the first releases and it's a shame they way its going now.

first of all, im not gonna touch the previous issues to not repeat me again, but those issues are one of the points im leaving the train.

The game is focusing HEAVILY on lesbian content lately, one thing that i dont dislike but it's not my cup of tea, and is becoming the main genre as of now.

It's like suddenly Luke lost the ability to get the girls without the help of another girl.

Also the dev is introducing too much girls and i mean like a lot, its hard to keep track of all the girls names, not much character development in the current girls.

So that's it guys, it's been a fun fun ride, but the way the game is heading its definitely not for me, maybe I'll check the thread once again when the game is finished to see how the game turned out mainly for nostalgia.

Also guys, dont be so harsh on the dev, give him some support if you like the game and if you can of course, even tho i dont like the way the game is heading that doesn't mean that i dont see the hard work the dev puts in it, he's constant with the updates, he always delivers a pack of h scenes with each update, so if you like the game please consider giving the dev your financial support.

I wish the best for you and your games (future games too) Evil User, i fapped a lot of times thanks to your game and for that im grateful.

View attachment 751591
I have the same. I am not very fond of lesbian content and recently we have more lesbian content due to a few updates, they don't need Luke. Even as Michelle with Doctor (forgot the name) had sex and Luke was supposed to join it, Michelle took the strap-on as if they didn't want Luke at all then, they were prepared to be alone. I feel more that Michelle is starting to like women more and Luke sets aside as if he is not needed. And I don't think I need to remind that it's thanks to Luke that Michelle has regained her faith in love, she has opened up more, and most importantly, she's pregnant, which she has wanted for a long time. I don't like for a couple of updates how the Luke-Michelle relationship develops. Even now, I don't know if I want to get engaged to her. I want to feel that Luke is important, not just a machine to make a kid and put him away. And apparently, Michelle has been fond of women for a while, preferring to play with them rather than spend time with Luke.

In short .. I don't like how this game is still being developed. Less lesbian content and more Luke. Please.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I have the same. I am not very fond of lesbian content and recently we have more lesbian content due to a few updates, they don't need Luke. Even as Michelle with Doctor (forgot the name) had sex and Luke was supposed to join it, Michelle took the strap-on as if they didn't want Luke at all then, they were prepared to be alone. I feel more that Michelle is starting to like women more and Luke sets aside as if he is not needed. And I don't think I need to remind that it's thanks to Luke that Michelle has regained her faith in love, she has opened up more, and most importantly, she's pregnant, which she has wanted for a long time. I don't like for a couple of updates how the Luke-Michelle relationship develops. Even now, I don't know if I want to get engaged to her. I want to feel that Luke is important, not just a machine to make a kid and put him away. And apparently, Michelle has been fond of women for a while, preferring to play with them rather than spend time with Luke.

In short .. I don't like how this game is still being developed. Less lesbian content and more Luke. Please.
Saw this game had a new update, I played the game back in 0.20 (I think) but already felt this game was starting to involve too many girls and started to move heavily into lesbian and threesome territory (with emphasis on F/F/M). It also had very odd story moments and started to feel unnatural to me, Michelle always struck me as straight with bicurious tendencies. The way people have been talking about the game since then I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle ends up coming out as lesbian at the end. I kept this thread on watch because I REALLY loved the way this game started out. It felt like Michelle was head over heels over MC but he was quite a bit younger and felt he needed to experience other women so they opened the relationship mainly for that purpose. Naturally Michelle would join in a few times but the main focus would be the love relationship MC and Michelle shared along with MC experimenting with women.

I personally feel like (and I may be entirely wrong here) the dev had a change in direction at some point, taking it from a fairly romantic story but keeping a semi-realistic way to have some more sexual fun with other girls. So despite my misgivings about the game at aroun 0.20 I kept the game on watch but did not like what I saw after each update. There was even a lot of talk about a near NTR moment and constant talk of Michelle ignoring MC/the game becoming more and more lesbian centric. I respect the dev, he made a game a lot of people cared pretty deeply for but it's clearly not a game for me so I'll unwatch the game and wish the dev all the best.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I'm getting an error with Rachel.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
  File "D:\Misc Games\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Misc Games\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Jul 30 17:25:43 2020

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Saw this game had a new update, I played the game back in 0.20 (I think) but already felt this game was starting to involve too many girls and started to move heavily into lesbian and threesome territory (with emphasis on F/F/M). It also had very odd story moments and started to feel unnatural to me, Michelle always struck me as straight with bicurious tendencies. The way people have been talking about the game since then I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle ends up coming out as lesbian at the end. I kept this thread on watch because I REALLY loved the way this game started out. It felt like Michelle was head over heels over MC but he was quite a bit younger and felt he needed to experience other women so they opened the relationship mainly for that purpose. Naturally Michelle would join in a few times but the main focus would be the love relationship MC and Michelle shared along with MC experimenting with women.

I personally feel like (and I may be entirely wrong here) the dev had a change in direction at some point, taking it from a fairly romantic story but keeping a semi-realistic way to have some more sexual fun with other girls. So despite my misgivings about the game at aroun 0.20 I kept the game on watch but did not like what I saw after each update. There was even a lot of talk about a near NTR moment and constant talk of Michelle ignoring MC/the game becoming more and more lesbian centric. I respect the dev, he made a game a lot of people cared pretty deeply for but it's clearly not a game for me so I'll unwatch the game and wish the dev all the best.
At the beginning, in the case of Michelle, I had such a desire to take care of her, and make her have the best. She was my favorite character. Now? Definitely not. I don't like how he prefers to have sex with women than go to MC and only have him. Now he even avoids him sometimes, and even those talks about adding another guy to sex (back then when there was three some with Michelle and Morena (?) -Doc. It was Michelle who talked maybe just for fun, but it bothers me a lot.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I uploaded version 0.23 but when I tried to load my saved the game end on version 0.22. What do I do?
I think i'm having the same problem here... I've tryed to load an old save and even an automatic save, but just continues to close if its 0.22 verson, even showin 0.23 on load screen...

I've searched in this very topic and appears to have an issue with ths script. Someone knows in what file I can find the real script to change this line " jump v22_ending"?

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm new events i didnt find any ?? last scene when Mc bangs his mom Nothing else (y)

Boomzonestick

Dec 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.07.2020 (fix for non-Rachel path)
File not available

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This update was crazy short and the sudden ending at the hug on the Yacht with Elena made no sense for a stopping point.

Second I agree with alot of people on here. The Shift in focus is concerning to say the least. I loved and have played this since first release like most of us on here. Now, however, it is starting to seem like Michelle is straying away from her own words about never needing another and the girls that are brought into there bed are just for fun so Luke can live his life since he is young.
Now I am in no way against lesbian scenes. I even get that some girls might need another girl to open up. Case in Point Raquel. However the abundace of lesbian scenes in the last couple of very short updates is to much and because of that it feels like the MC (Luke) is getting lost in the shuffle. Of course these are just my opinions on the matter.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So the dev promised that from the last update 0.22 there wouldn't be more forced scenes, no more forced f/f, m/f/f, etc. Has he fulfilled that promise or are we still forced to see lesbians scenes, have threesomes and fuck girls we don't actually want to? I haven't played this last update that's why I'm asking.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So the dev promised that from the last update 0.22 there wouldn't be more forced scenes, no more forced f/f, m/f/f, etc. Has he fulfilled that promise or are we still forced to see lesbians scenes, have threesomes and fuck girls we don't actually want to? I haven't played this last update that's why I'm asking.
There's a choice with raquel/beth that indicate it leads to a lesbian scene later if taken but you have the choice not to. ALso there's a part with michelle asking if you plan on hooking up with someone and if she can join in but you can refuse to let her

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
There's a choice with raquel/beth that indicate it leads to a lesbian scene later if taken but you have the choice not to. ALso there's a part with michelle asking if you plan on hooking up with someone and if she can join in but you can refuse to let her
Well, at least there seems to be "choices" now, but I wonder if you choosing no, means that the scenes still happens but you don't see them or that they don't happen at all. If we say no to Michelle joining, will she go and be with another girl? and the choice with raquel/beth not choosing that means they go and fuck just you are not there? Because if they still happen but you just don't see them, it's meh, still a forced scene just that you don't see it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, at least there seems to be "choices" now, but I wonder if you choosing no, means that the scenes still happens but you don't see them or that they don't happen at all. If we say no to Michelle joining, will she go and be with another girl? and the choice with raquel/beth not choosing that means they go and fuck just you are not there? Because if they still happen but you just don't see them, it's meh, still a forced scene just that you don't see it.
I share the same concern always hope for the latter.There's definitely potential for a "just don't see it" scenario for beth/raqel because even if you don't choose the choice indicating future FF content luke still talks about them meeting at the party and how raquel will react.

The michelle choice is a tad confusing tho because there are 2 "don't allow" options with hints on one gives a hint indicated you have sex with Sam alone the other just says "Don't allow" with no hint and both of them result in the same lines from lukeo_O

As for if she'll hook up with some other girls at the party (particularly if you deny her) it's very likely but we might be "too busy" to actually see it happen.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I share the same concern always hope for the latter.There's definitely potential for a "just don't see it" scenario for beth/raqel because even if you don't choose the choice indicating future FF content luke still talks about them meeting at the party and how raquel will react.

The michelle choice is a tad confusing tho because there are 2 "don't allow" options with hints on one gives a hint indicated you have sex with Sam alone the other just says "Don't allow" with no hint and both of them result in the same lines from lukeo_O

As for if she'll hook up with some other girls at the party (particularly if you deny her) it's very likely but we might be "too busy" to actually see it happen.
Here's hoping that if we choose for them not to happen, it means that and they don't hook up and michelle doesn't go and fuck another girl while we are "busy", because if the scene still happens but you just don't see them, the choice isn't much of a choice after all. But well, we will not know for sure how that "choices work", at least until we see another chapter and if there are mentions of it happening or not while we were doing other things. So right now just the dev knows.

Anyway thanks for answering, I guess I will wait till 0.24 to see how these "choices" works, because I'm tired of f/f forced sex scenes in this game and if we can just not see them instead of them not happening at all, it doesn't makes me want to keep playing this tbh.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes