nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
So, any chance for some more development with "nerd" girl, Jeanette?
Poor girl got jealous about Monica on boat :oops: , she needs some love

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.23 Compressed & Patched + Custom MC Name Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update the port please

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
ok just downloaded it again and i am getting the same thing after sex with mom it is the end of the game anyone have a link to the last update .

when i download the new update it is downloading 0.23 not 0.23.1

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Walkthough isnt really needed honestly past the start, its like WVM its a choose who you want kinda VM.
Then the old walkthrough needs to be deleted if it is not needed. Just saying. Edit: There is no sense in having an outdated walkthrough.

Of course I don't need it myself.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, that was too fast.
Hardly anything in this update.
Nothing except the maid getting more frisky, it could also be the alcohol in her system.
It really needs a walkthrough Mod. so anybody who got the paths wrong can do it right from the beginning.
I hope the next update is big, bigger then big.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Luke's Way [v0.23.1] [Evil User] is what a big update :ROFLMAO: I am still shocked...deceiving..I guess I ll wait for the final version from now on..actually still considering if this game worths playing..

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Luke's Way [v0.23.1] [Evil User] is what a big update :ROFLMAO: I am still shocked...deceiving..I guess I ll wait for the final version from now on..actually still considering if this game worths playing..
It needs a walkthrough Mod to bother starting from the beginning.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
It needs a walkthrough Mod to bother starting from the beginning.
I didnt quite get it you mean I need to start from the begining with a walkthrough Mod..there s no need for a walkthrough for this game I guess, it s real clear what choices you need to make to play an ntr/incest game, it s so obvious..I interacted and got laid with every women including family in the game till last update and what more can I do, I dont know..however last update is a real disappontment the only kinky scene was a lil making out with mom and thats it..if anyone did more than that please let me know..

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
don't know about a walkthrough mob but when i played the game it asked me did i wont hints or not it showed which one would give points or not

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I didnt quite get it you mean I need to start from the begining with a walkthrough Mod..there s no need for a walkthrough for this game I guess, it s real clear what choices you need to make to play an ntr/incest game, it s so obvious..I interacted and got laid with every women including family in the game till last update and what more can I do, I dont know..however last update is a real disappontment the only kinky scene was a lil making out with mom and thats it..if anyone did more than that please let me know..
Figure out what a walkthrough Mod is.
That will answer your question.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
don't know about a walkthrough mob but when i played the game it asked me did i wont hints or not it showed which one would give points or not
Anybody who doesn't know what a walkthrough mod is should go find out.
I noticed that not every game has that and every game should.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ztex is correct there is a built in hint system that works perfect. No need for a walkthrough or mod is already there for you at the start.

Reactions: EloeM

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Anybody who doesn't know what a walkthrough mod is should go find out.
I noticed that not every game has that and every game should.
and that's not what it meant, so read the comment again Speedy Gonzalez.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes