Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Iam so shocked....whats this Update? Just for keeping milk machine alive?....thumps down...maybe i give it a try when this will getting a Game again....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question,

Someone else stated that there is no real story content and your stating that there is no sexual content. So if there is no sex and no story. What is there?
Just a very minor continuation of the last update.
I think it was less than 20 renders or so and some of those may have been from the last update.

Okay there was a sex scene with women I was not going after.

But still a very short update.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Iam so shocked....whats this Update? Just for keeping milk machine alive?....thumps down...maybe i give it a try when this will getting a Game again....
It was fast just like the other one.
What I find shocking is why are they still doing on that boat?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The good news is you can deny a relationship to Ratchel and Krysten and no pregancty for Michelle.
The bad news is that Iris sticks to the relationship with her boyfriend cause Luke doesn't follow being a jerk path, so she doesn't get hit by her boyfriend and she doesn't leave him for Luke.
You can also close relationship with Samantha.
Sheesh, that Michelle, I thought he was the pushy one. Pregnant this and pregnant that.
I think she must have asked me like 10 times and I had to turn her down, how annoying.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I got sexual content just finished the update...

I'm not sure what everyone else was having issues with but it was fine for me at least.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

I'm not sure what everyone else was having issues with but it was fine for me at least.
they seem to be referring to the fact that the last 2 "updates" added very little content and tock a month for release and by little I mean 2 or 3 minutes if that so that is would be what there issue is 23 came out back in the end of July August gave us 23.1 with slightly more then 23 some for 23.2 only adding a little and continueing in the same day as 23 basically taking 3 months to do a single day in game... and thats only if they don't do it again next month

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

there is sexual content only if you tell samantha to seduce monica.then lukes comes in the room and sees them fooling around and then he starts to fuck samantha.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The good news is you can deny a relationship to Ratchel and Krysten and no pregancty for Michelle.
The bad news is that Iris sticks to the relationship with her boyfriend cause Luke doesn't follow being a jerk path, so she doesn't get hit by her boyfriend and she doesn't leave him for Luke.
You can also close relationship with Samantha.
Sheesh, that Michelle, I thought he was the pushy one. Pregnant this and pregnant that.
I think she must have asked me like 10 times and I had to turn her down, how annoying.
since when luke has a jerk path?????
that is new to me,and to me luke dont looks like a jerk in my playthrough.

sexyness3893

Dec 14, 2019
I liked the game so far and the story portrayed here. Waiting for the coming updates and what it brings and the story moves towards.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Its amazing how some people are complaining. The only horrible thing in this vn is not being able to change mc's name, Everything and I mean everything else is fucking awesome to me.
I believe there is or at lest was a mod that made changing the Mc possible but only on freash start of the game with the mod

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I believe there is or at lest was a mod that made changing the Mc possible but only on freash start of the game with the mod
The one patch offered sadly skips 3 scenes of lewdness, And the first meeting with Michelle's dad sadly. The mod last i checked wasn't updated so unusable as is.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The one patch offered sadly skips 3 scenes of lewdness, And the first meeting with Michelle's dad sadly. The mod last i checked wasn't updated so unusable as is.
you could see if the ones doing them have any intent on updating them other then that can't help sorry

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
you could see if the ones doing them have any intent on updating them other then that can't help sorry
Thank you. I reached out to one, i don't want to harass I've been blessed to play most of it without being luke :)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes