Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

dom/sub stats // path/rel mixed stuff

View attachment 1524301 View attachment 1524303 View attachment 1524302

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
mod update

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
3,5 scenes of content, corrupted files
lol i suppose someone need a little break
If you only got 3.5 scenes you haven't played all paths.

The corrupted file is hardly the Dev's fault since it was someone else who shared it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Pray tell oh wise one, where is there NTR is this?
If you want to split cunt hairs and get excedingly technical....

It's when you fuck 2 of the girls. One of which had a boyfriend who goes to jail, the other who had a boyfriend with a micro dick and big ego who ends up being dumped. In both cases though you're the bull so meh.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.28.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why doesn't this have the rename mod anymore?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you want to split cunt hairs and get excedingly technical....

It's when you fuck 2 of the girls. One of which had a boyfriend who goes to jail, the other who had a boyfriend with a micro dick and big ego who ends up being dumped. In both cases though you're the bull so meh.
As far as I remember none of them fucked their boyfriends after they became LI's?

Small update if you call this a update at all.
Of course it's a update, there where several new sexscenes.

D@rkL0rD

Nov 19, 2021
Hi first time posting here this is the google link from where i downloaded the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Try the Mega link that was posted a couple of pages ago, it worked for me.

Seriously? One is from Patreon, you know, the people who actually pay for it and the other is from here where we usually pirate the stuff.
my stupid browser wont let me .. fucking firefox shit

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As I've said, the one who shared the update on other sites, got it from MEGA and he shared a corrupted file. A guy on my discord told me that every game he downloaded from MEGA from the last 24 hours is corrupted.

Google Drive works fine for both v0.28 and v0.29. No complaints there
Eviluser .. love this game .. wish someone could fix the op ...... sorry for being a pain in the ass ...... but i'm an old fuck ... can't afford shit on my retirement ..... maybe i should just wait till the next update .. your games awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes