EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Is Rachel supposed to go to dinner at Ella's with Luke????
Ella invited them both at the grocery store so Luke need to ask Rachel if she wants to go with him at Ella, she will say that she wont go. Next friday at evening go to bedroom and you can go to Ella

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Overview:
Luke's Way is a story about Luke who moved into a new city searching for a better job and a better life. He manages to find a job that will change his life in a company called L.P.. On his first day at work, he is invited to a welcoming party which turns out to be a massive orgy.
After only a few days, his boss admits that she liked Luke from the first time she saw him and they start a romantic relationship. She offers him a bigger role at her company and a free pass for fun with other girls.​
Great visual novel, loved the entire story so far and can't wait to see what future updates will bring...
Only thing i have to say negative, there are several grammar mistakes, wrong word usage, past-tense and present-tense used improperly, one place i did also see was the use of "feets" sorry, but that's not correct "feet" is plural, "foot" is singular, other than the several minor mistakes I'm sure due to poor translation and not having a proofreader its still a great visual novel, so keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update.

If you happen to need or want some proofreading done hit me up, i wouldn't mind helping you out...

Reactions: EvilUser

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018

Unlocked
Development update
Hey all.
I hope everyone enjoyed the latest update of the game. Because of some personal things that I need to take care of , I might be a little late with the next update so I wanted to let you all know before hand. In case I don't make it in time (as usual 25th of the month) to release an update in Feb, I'll release 2 updates in March.
The wallpapers for the next month will be out in mid Feb and they will be all about Michelle.
Of course, here is a sneak peak of the next update:

Enjoy and thank you all for your support!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like Luke's Way a lot. It's always very enjoyable and a good standard of renders.

Reactions: rogosh

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
that was just a mean way to end an update lol. i like Luke's Way alot. Really cant wait for the next update and if you cant do it in Feb. so be it shit happens but i will be anxiously waiting for March that is for sure.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
that was just a mean way to end an update lol. i like Luke's Way alot. Really cant wait for the next update and if you cant do it in Feb. so be it shit happens but i will be anxiously waiting for March that is for sure.
I'll do my best to release the update in Feb and I know that every one you will be understanding if I'll be a few days late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Really nice game man, been playing since 0.6
It's a shame the update was so short, but nonetheless the content you put out is always excellent!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
not a fan of how it went from a fun VN to a sudden sandbox/navigate game...still enjoy the game...just 38.7% less
I agree, game was more enjoyable when it was a VN. I hope dev changes it back.
Even if he doesn't, the game is still enjoyable & the content & story are still not bad so i'll still play it regardless.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I am also a fan of more VN then navigate style. Please dont make it like a quest base where you have to do a whole bunch of things to trigger the events. Those are boring and I love the way this one is. Keep up the good work.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to get three events with Ella. I got first one she called herself. How to get the other two?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@EvilUser I have no idea how your patreons think, but among the people playing the game here, the overwhelming majority seem not to be in favour of the switch to time(waste) management, maybe you should seriously consider returning to the straight VN mechanic.
Your game was really fun before those last two updates.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Have to agree with botc76.
A Top Five game for me up to version 6 - then the last two updates have been different and been detrimental to the whole game.
The VN style flowed beautifully and was really enjoyable - now the tedium of, for example arranging dinner with Ella and then clicking through repetitive non-events until Friday, is much poorer quality compared to the great work of the starting episodes.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes