Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And that's pretty much the problem I have with this game. I can't for the hell remember who most of these girls are.
That's where it falls apart for me too.

I've never made this complaint before but there are far too many girls and most of them are just a distraction from the main few.

Rachel and Krysten keep getting dragged out which is what a good portion of the player base is waiting for. I'm more interested in Michelle's story but it seems to be side fuck central.

Reactions: parceload

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Rachel and Krysten keep getting dragged out which is what a good portion of the player base is waiting for. I'm more interested in Michelle's story but it seems to be side fuck central.
Oh trust me, I think both Rachel and Krysten are main girls and I am pretty sure dev is going to focus on those a little bit more in next few updates.

Also when you hear of Michelle's pregnancy, I am sure Melissa is going to be next but then who else is anyone's guess.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
All these Michelle pregnancy/morning after pill checks are really starting to worry me. It's like he keeps giving us a way out and if we don't take it something bad will happen to her.

Reactions: majdaddin

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
All these Michelle pregnancy/morning after pill checks are really starting to worry me. It's like he keeps giving us a way out and if we don't take it something bad will happen to her.
I honestly think the checks are meant for you to really make sure you want the pregnancy - remember, Michelle had a previous problem getting pregnant and its likely the pregnancy for her will take time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was starting to wonder why so many checks have happened. At least once per update for the last 4 or so.

I wasn't worried at first but now you've got me thinking something may happen.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I was starting to wonder why so many checks have happened. At least once per update for the last 4 or so.

I wasn't worried at first but now you've got me thinking something may happen.
Yeah, I am betting on a pregnant Michelle... then next will be Melissa.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
That's where it falls apart for me too.

I've never made this complaint before but there are far too many girls and most of them are just a distraction from the main few.

I mean I do like harem games, especially when all the girls are cool with it and there's no sneaking around. But yeah, I feel like some games (this one included) might have too many girls.

These devs can only do so much in each update, and it might be better, imo, if they focused on a smaller core group of girls. Though I can't really say that I know how much that should be.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Luke's Way [v0.19] [Evil User] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download Win (256MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I think Samantha cockold husband scene might be in the planning.
why it should be???
i think cuckold won´t really fit in this game with some exceptions with ella and husband for example.

thinking about it the exceptions maybe depending on the first sex scene with carrie at the start of the game??
there carrie asked luke if he has a problem when she sleeps with others from time to time for a change and there she askes luke if he likes to watch.
but with samantha with her husband watching?? nope Samantha was the one that cheated on him with their own son and thats also the reason that their mirrage is broken and luke knows that and i think that he will not do that because it would be cruel.
better with Ella and luke with her Ex Husband watching and forbidden to do anything. :)

Last edited:

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
why it should be???
i think cuckold won´t really fit in this game with some exceptions with ella and husband for example.

thinking about it the exceptions maybe depending on the first sex scene with carrie at the start of the game??
there carrie asked luke if he has a problem when she sleeps with others from time to time for a change and there she askes luke if he likes to watch.
but with samantha with her husband watching?? nope Samantha was the one that cheated on him with their own son and thats also the reason that their mirrage is broken and luke knows that and i think that he will not do that because it would be cruel.
better with Ella and luke with her Ex Husband watching and forbidden to do anything. :)
I don't like Cuck fetish unless its a revenge aginst a Dirtbag like Ella's Ex being too pushy/demanding without contributing to the relationship but I'm on the fence about Samantha and her husband as it isn't 100% clear yet if her husband is in an affair too, or who may have cheated first.

Also, I'll have to check again but I thought Samantha's affair is with her Son's best friend, not her actual Son (a good plot twist would be Her Husband arranged for Samantha to be seduced to keep her as a trophy wife for his job instead of her leaving him).

Lastly, Their sham of marriage sounds more like it was political/arranged to better their Careers/Public Image not of love or respect.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I don't like Cuck fetish unless its a revenge aginst a Dirtbag like Ella's Ex being too pushy/demanding without contributing to the relationship but I'm on the fence about Samantha and her husband as it isn't 100% clear yet if her husband is in an affair too, or who may have cheated first.

Also, I'll have to check again but I thought Samantha's affair is with her Son's best friend, not her actual Son (a good plot twist would be Her Husband arranged for Samantha to be seduced to keep her as a trophy wife for his job instead of her leaving him).

Lastly, Their sham of marriage sounds more like it was political/arranged to better their Careers/Public Image not of love or respect.
true it is not clear if the husband has an affair too and then who cheatet first is also not clear if it is the case.

but Samantha clearly said that she fucked her son unless of course you have not installed the incest patch then it is her Son´s best friend.
and fucking her own son is i think the worse case scenario in every marriage.
and at the last Samantha said that they not going to divorce because it is better for both of them to stay married for their both carreers and because familiy i think was it.

here thats the answers Samantha gives with incest patch installed.

Reactions: BKalion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It started off as a normal marriage but it sounds like shit went south after so many years and she slept with her son and it looks like her husbands had a few flings.

They are staying together for career/family reasons but the marriage itself is dead. There is no love there anymore.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
true it is not clear if the husband has an affair too and then who cheatet first is also not clear if it is the case.

but Samantha clearly said that she fucked her son unless of course you have not installed the incest patch then it is her Son´s best friend.
and fucking her own son is i think the worse case scenario in every marriage.
and at the last Samantha said that they not going to divorce because it is better for both of them to stay married for their both carreers and because familiy i think was it.

here thats the answers Samantha gives with incest patch installed.
Thanks for the info I've yet to install incest patch that's why I wasn't sure If it was her son or his friend yea that leans more of unlikely Cuck/revenge sex as that is the ultimate sin/betrayal but I wonder if she will keep the relationship with her Son or if Luke can wean her from fucking her Son & bring an end to her unhappy marriage.

Reactions: Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for the info I've yet to install incest patch that's why I wasn't sure If it was her son or his friend yea that leans more of unlikely Cuck/revenge sex as that is the ultimate sin/betrayal but I wonder if she will keep the relationship with her Son or if Luke can wean her from fucking her Son & bring an end to her unhappy marriage.
ohhhhh that i would also like to see :)
and just how lukes way is going it could be that Samantha falls hard for luke there and is one of the preggo path girls in the end?? :)

Reactions: EJW and BKalion

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

I didn't expect to kick off this sort of debate with my comment on Samantha cockolding husband.

Please note that this is my own views on this and not the dev's so take whatever I said with a pinch of salt - I just got that kind of vibe that it is something that could or would happen.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes