t727

Jan 4, 2018
This VN is on my scales.
How if present at all, is pregnancy implemented in this VN?
The question has been raised before but I can't seem to be able to find a clear answer.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
This VN is on my scales.
How if present at all, is pregnancy implemented in this VN?
The question has been raised before but I can't seem to be able to find a clear answer.
I am 100% sure there will be pregnancy if you are on the pregnancy path with Michelle and then mostly like Melissa - who else after that is anyone's guess but I can't see it only ending with Michelle and Melissa.

Reactions: t727 and Repuci

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I am 100% sure there will be pregnancy if you are on the pregnancy path with Michelle and then mostly like Melissa - who else after that is anyone's guess but I can't see it only ending with Michelle and Melissa.
Thanks for the answer!
However "there will be" won't keep it on my watch list...
Yet another IMHO wrongly tagged game then.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I just need to vent before my head explodes, so ignore this post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that was all over the place as I said a Rant and I didn't even get to all of the it, but that is enough to stop my head from exploding.
OK, I understand you rant but you have to understand a couple of points and this is my own opinion on this mind. Michelle was and is always going to be Luke's boss and Michelle has a mafia type father - who in their right mind is going to get too dominate with Michelle and fear getting killed? I think we have seen some slow shifting in the way Luke interacts with Michelle to exert his dom of Michelle and this appears to be Luke doing it in slow stages.

As far as the sex room goes in the LP company building I think at the time Michelle didn't have the idea of giving Luke more responsibilities and this was something that her father noticed was wrong in the other company and Michelle decided to put Luke's name forwards for it.

Gia, I think is more about Rachel getting more open with lesbian sex than her getting better at sex with Luke. Also I think Gia will be able to teach Luke more advanced sexual techniques so that when Luke does bang Rachel it would be better for both of them.

Now these are my own views and opinions...

Reactions: supermanz95

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the answer!
However "there will be" won't keep it on my watch list...
Yet another IMHO wrongly tagged game then.
Not sure I follow, since if you have creampied Michelle everytime you got a chance to then in the last update you would already have had some dialog about getting a new pregnancy test and that Michelle and Luke are trying for a baby.

I tell you now, if you have creampied her everytime and not asked her to take the morning after pill then there would be 100% chance at pregnancy.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure I follow, since if you have creampied Michelle everytime you got a chance to then in the last update you would already have had some dialog about getting a new pregnancy test and that Michelle and Luke are trying for a baby.

I tell you now, if you have creampied her everytime and not asked her to take the morning after pill then there would be 100% chance at pregnancy.
Yes, but impregnation and pregnancy isn't the same thing.
And my watched game list is too large to handle.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, but impregnation and pregnancy isn't the same thing.
And my watched game list is too large to handle.
I am confused since impregnation leads to pregnancy and Luke has been working hard to impregnate Michelle but I can understand watch lists being large - my own is like that also - I still have so many updates for other games that I have to play yet also.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
OK, I understand you rant but you have to understand a couple of points and this is my own opinion on this mind. Michelle was and is always going to be Luke's boss and Michelle has a mafia type father - who in their right mind is going to get too dominate with Michelle and fear getting killed? I think we have seen some slow shifting in the way Luke interacts with Michelle to exert his dom of Michelle and this appears to be Luke doing it in slow stages.

As far as the sex room goes in the LP company building I think at the time Michelle didn't have the idea of giving Luke more responsibilities and this was something that her father noticed was wrong in the other company and Michelle decided to put Luke's name forwards for it.

Gia, I think is more about Rachel getting more open with lesbian sex than her getting better at sex with Luke. Also I think Gia will be able to teach Luke more advanced sexual techniques so that when Luke does bang Rachel it would be better for both of them.

Now these are my own views and opinions...
Maybe I just have a very different view of what a Dom is because Luke is anything but Dom. Nothing that he does is Dominate, I mean take the seen with Gia and Rachel if you ask about Gia needing to sleep with Rachel she(Rachel)says ignore him that is not something a Dom would put up with. You also seem to have not mentioned anything about the lack of Michelle's interest in Luke beyond him getting her pregnant and the fact she is his pimp and gets more pussy than he does or the fact that she has lied to him from the start(even before the start actually)of their relationship but wants him to be honest at all times.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
On the topic of pregnancy it has been a year since they started their relationship(two Christmas events have been in the game) and the pregnancy was talked about early on so there has been more than enough time for her to be pregnant by now.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Maybe I just have a very different view of what a Dom is because Luke is anything but Dom. Nothing that he does is Dominate, I mean take the seen with Gia and Rachel if you ask about Gia needing to sleep with Rachel she(Rachel)says ignore him that is not something a Dom would put up with. You also seem to have not mentioned anything about the lack of Michelle's interest in Luke beyond him getting her pregnant and the fact she is his pimp and gets more pussy than he does or the fact that she has lied to him from the start(even before the start actually)of their relationship but wants him to be honest at all times.
Fair point, I didn't discuss the other points that were raised. I agree that Luke doesn't always act in a dominate way and maybe this is something that the dev would need to work on. Remember, it was Luke who pushed Michelle into being bi and now he has to live with that choice. I also feel Michelle doesn't want to lose Luke and is giving him a free pass where this is just so she can get pregnant or actually loves him could be open to debate.

Michelle asked Luke to move in with her and seems to always return back to their bed each night and I can't see how this is only for the purpose of getting her pregnant and each time he has creampied her she has always asked him for his opinion on whether to take the morning after pill or not; if all she cared about was getting pregnant then why even ask?

I admit it does look like Michelle gets more pussy than Luke and this is the beast that Luke created but in the end I think things will work out in Luke's favor.

Could you expand upon the lied to part? I kind of remember when Luke has got angry at Michelle for a trust issue.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
On the topic of pregnancy it has been a year since they started their relationship(two Christmas events have been in the game) and the pregnancy was talked about early on so there has been more than enough time for her to be pregnant by now.
I don't recall that but I can 100% be sure that pregnancy is going to happen, initially with Michelle providing you are actually on her pregnancy path.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Fair point, I didn't discuss the other points that were raised. I agree that Luke doesn't always act in a dominate way and maybe this is something that the dev would need to work on. Remember, it was Luke who pushed Michelle into being bi and now he has to live with that choice. I also feel Michelle doesn't want to lose Luke and is giving him a free pass where this is just so she can get pregnant or actually loves him could be open to debate.

Michelle asked Luke to move in with her and seems to always return back to their bed each night and I can't see how this is only for the purpose of getting her pregnant and each time he has creampied her she has always asked him for his opinion on whether to take the morning after pill or not; if all she cared about was getting pregnant then why even ask?

I admit it does look like Michelle gets more pussy than Luke and this is the beast that Luke created but in the end I think things will work out in Luke's favor.

Could you expand upon the lied to part? I kind of remember when Luke has got angry at Michelle for a trust issue.
We seem to have a very different view on how Michelle is as a person, I see her as manipulative, as for the Lying She told you she didn't send Carrie over to have sex with you but this is what she in fact did, she knew how Carrie was going to act and what she wanted and allowed her to break the NDA to fuck you that is giving her consent on top of that she also agreed to sleep with Carrie in return for her "help" in showing you what you could have if you played ball. Michelle was already clearly Bi long before you and her started dating you are just a way for her to get pregnant and a way to get people like Samantha to sleep with her, also if you recall it was Michelle that invited Melissa over that time in the first place did you think she was just going to watch? Michelle was also the one that insisted on an open relationship in the first place Luke said she was enough for him but clearly he is not enough for her.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I forgot to mention some points you made, like about her returning home each night and about having him move in with her, she wanted him to move in to keep an eye on him she clearly does trust him and her returning to her own home that night was because the maid she hired for the sole purpose of seducing was starting work that day. And if you even bring up her changing in front of the maid she literally tell you not to ever ruin her plans with other girls.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think the game has a lot of unsettled plot lines that may have been forgotten in the wind, and people who seemed to have been one offs.

Luke supposedly helping the doctor that time at the party and she has been MIA I think since then.

The "Mother" AKA Rachel being a cam girl is fine, unlikely but whatever. Her getting implants at her age and debt seems ridiculous, if she had Michelle's money then sure.

The reason the previous guy got fired, remember Luke was just told he was "gay" or something like that, so everyone is still telling him lies.

The rest of the cast vanishing for long periods of time.

Michelle going from not having sex in a long time to a pegging monster, who is trying to sleep with anyone who moves in her vicinity.

More new girls added, so more will be left behind.

Luke seems to have a job, but he barely ever works.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I just need to vent before my head explodes, so ignore this post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that was all over the place as I said a Rant and I didn't even get to all of the it, but that is enough to stop my head from exploding.
I agree with your rant that Michelle is treating Luke like a toy/manwhore but I think the logic behind that is she was hurt by her ex leading to her to fear to fully commit or risk losing Luke which may end up bitting her in the ass also everything is like a business deal to her likely her father's influence taught to always look out for your own interests above others. Now the Rachel/Gia thing is wrong in many ways like ok we haven't had sex yet but yes break our contracts and fuck my friend first that is plain idiotic bullshit but I've got to see if they go through with it before completely condemning that plotline

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and BabooJ1

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with your rant that Michelle is treating Luke like a toy/manwhore but I think the logic behind that is she was hurt by her ex leading to her to fear to fully commit or risk losing Luke which may end up bitting her in the ass also everything is like a business deal to her likely her father's influence taught to always look out for your own interests above others. Now the Rachel/Gia thing is wrong in many ways like ok we haven't had sex yet but yes break our contracts and fuck my friend first that is plain idiotic bullshit but I've got to see if they go through with it before completely condemning that plotline
The Dev made a post that Gia and Rachel will happen, as for the logic behind Michelle's actions I can see that but that is assuming it was not her fault to begin with, I mean we only have what she as said and she is clearly a liar so it's hard to believe anything she has to say.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeck and BKalion

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Mirrors :

PC :

Mac :

Reactions: DTA316 and Banish
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes