EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is the second time that the story is a letdown in recent updates. I decide not wanting to do anything with Ella because of the whole manipulation shit, Michelle handles Sandra, and yet now we're forced not only to console her instead of completely ignoring what's with her and "her feelings", but also auto accept another massage? I made that choice explicitly because I don't want to put up with their shit anymore, so this is just fucking stupid. If we're forced to do something that goes against of a choice we made, then don't give us the option in the first place.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Enjoying playing this game fuck which girl you want thats DREAM like :love: (y)
Michelle asks to many time for pills isnt it once enough ? I chose pregnancy path :cool:(y)
It would be best to have pregnancy talks with other Girls to :cool: (especialy MIlf's :devilish:)

Reactions: EJW

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2508.42806\Lukesway0.22b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2508.42806\Lukesway0.22b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed May 27 05:26:36 2020

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I checked the walkthrough to get an idea but i'm not sure, is this game choice-based or "sandbox" with free roam ? thank you.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
I checked the walkthrough to get an idea but i'm not sure, is this game choice-based or "sandbox" with free roam ? thank you.
It started out as a sandbox game but in later versions it was changed to choice-based. I wish I had the last sandbox version (v0.10) of this game.

Reactions: SDaddy666

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Its just me or the dev is foreshadowing/implying future ntr/sharing content in this past updates?
In this update Michelle is joking about bringing another dude, and morena saying she wants another dude there too :ROFLMAO: its been like these for the last updates, always foreshadowing/implying something like that, i know the game is gonna have "sharing" at some point but i tought this was optional and so far the feelings i have is that this is gonna happen no matter if you choose not to, i know this is probably not the case but if it's not why the dev is implying this so much on the last updates?
After what happened with Foot of the Mountains i don't trust a dev saying that there will not be ntr in the game.
I honestly don't know the dev intentions here with all this stuff, the "jokes" about bringing another dude, the "hints" like the shoes, and all this on the past updates it's just unpleasant
And im not even talking about the disaster with the whole forced sharing thing with Gia, which proves that the dev can force the player.

Last edited:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Its just me or the dev is foreshadowing/implying future ntr/sharing content in this past updates?
In this update Michelle is joking about bringing another dude, and morena saying she wants another dude there too :ROFLMAO: its been like these for the last updates, always foreshadowing/implying something like that, i know the game is gonna have "sharing" at some point but i tought this was optional and so far the feelings i have is that this is gonna happen no matter if you choose not to, i know this is probably not the case but if it's not why the dev is implying this so much on the last updates?
After what happened with Foot of the Mountains i don't trust a dev saying that there will not be ntr in the game.
I honestly don't know the dev intentions here with all this stuff, the "jokes" about bringing another dude, the "hints" like the shoes, and all this on the past updates it's just unpleasant
And im not even talking about the disaster with the whole forced sharing thing with Gia, which proves that the dev can force the player.
the hints of "NTR" and "share and cuckold" are getting tiresome!
is the developer really planning on adding this shit to the game?
Maybe it's time to finish the game! because some idiocy is starting to get stupid!
sorry about the google translation

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my thoughts exactly and heres what i'm talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please don't tell me your going to add NTR

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
care to give me an answer before i waste my time on retryng this game it's seem 2 very different answer at the same question
It essentially comes down to: Do you count F/F? and Can you at least tolerate Gia as a character?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes