Sora kun

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
oh man i would kill for a proper pregnancy system in this game
Farm type? Right now I'm focused on reworking the sex scenes and the new dungeon. I hope that when I finish redrawing scenes, I'll have more time to add new things to the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lumaria [v0.14.7L] [Sora kun] - Compressed

Win [169 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
You can heal yourself with a potion in battle, while food only works outside of battle. Therefore, potions are more valuable, but they can save you in a critical situation.

We will keep an eye on the feedback and possibly increase passive regeneration or add it to the goddess buff.
Also, in the next few days we will rebalance the prices, so I hope this will improve the situation a bit.
Thanks for the feedback!

about this " You can heal yourself with a potion in battle, while food only works outside of battle. Therefore, potions are more valuable, but they can save you in a critical situation. " i buy two potion but i can't use in battle.

Where is mushroom cave? and someone know how many lvl i need to defeat the frist boss. i'm lvl 10 and have rate girl she is lvl 9 and the two have full set mediem and light, have ear studs, and only i have one ring .

Reactions: Sora kun

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lumaria-0.14.7L
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sora kun

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
about this " You can heal yourself with a potion in battle, while food only works outside of battle. Therefore, potions are more valuable, but they can save you in a critical situation. " i buy two potion but i can't use in battle.

Where is mushroom cave? and someone know how many lvl i need to defeat the frist boss. i'm lvl 10 and have rate girl she is lvl 9 and the two have full set mediem and light, have ear studs, and only i have one ring .
The Mushroom Cave appears after you take the quest at the bakery. The player must be level 10. It's located above and to the left of the capital on the map, near the coastline.

Theoretically, you can already defeat the first boss. Get a buff at the capital's church, enchant your gear to at least +5, and take a potions just in case.

I had time to check, and healing potions work in battle. I wanted to record a short video, but unfortunately, the power went out in my house, so I'm writing from my phone now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Originally the Defender girl was Level 15 when you summoned her, so that's my adviced Level, at that Level you will learn a new skill which will make combats alot easier

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
The Mushroom Cave appears after you take the quest at the bakery. The player must be level 10. It's located above and to the left of the capital on the map, near the coastline.

Theoretically, you can already defeat the first boss. Get a buff at the capital's church, enchant your gear to at least +5, and take a potions just in case.

I had time to check, and healing potions work in battle. I wanted to record a short video, but unfortunately, the power went out in my house, so I'm writing from my phone now.
I don't know what happened, I closed the game I started playing again, and the potions appeared, I don't know if there was a bug, I just know it's working now, I'm really enjoying the game, I just need to spice up the game more but otherwise I love the game .

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I went through the Rat Cave, (first quest) and I beat everybody on each floor. I'm at like level 14 or higher. I only seen one sex scene of the girl in the tent having sex, that's it. How do I get to sex stuff? I spent a lot of time fighting, and I go to the Inn and sleep and that was it. Wake in the morning. Gained like 20 points in all that fighting. Man, this is going to take a while.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I went through the Rat Cave, (first quest) and I beat everybody on each floor. I'm at like level 14 or higher. I only seen one sex scene of the girl in the tent having sex, that's it. How do I get to sex stuff? I spent a lot of time fighting, and I go to the Inn and sleep and that was it. Wake in the morning. Gained like 20 points in all that fighting. Man, this is going to take a while.
Get summoning stones from defeated monsters, visit the mansion in the capital to use them and visit the summons in the top western room to give them presents once a day... eventually the girls will let you have some fun.
There is also the Bonus scene in the backery that you should have access to after reaching Level 10, completing an easy request for the owner allows you to give her presents and massages that escalate bit by bit

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr