• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-04-24] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No, you don't need complete material for Updates.

Lack of .psds, work process videos, animations or anything have never stopped Updating OPs.
Slowed down the pace, yes, stopped, nope.

Add to OP what ever is Shared, inform the audience about what is added, wait until some kind soul Shares more and patch with more complete packs/terms/months/.psds/animations/work process videos/whatever is missing...

...finished Art from one, .psds from another, animations from third one, Tutorials from fourth Sharer of goods.
Bit by bit, piece by piece, a complete Collection to OP.
.​

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Here's some looks at this month's artworks

Raphtalia from rising of a shield hero Raphtalia_Sketch.jpg

Annie Leonhart from attack on titan Annie_Sketch_.jpg

Viper from valorant Viper_Sketch.jpg

Zero Two from darling in the franxx is also to be featured to be featured

̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶u̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶u̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶

EDIT: it appears that lumi decided to melina from elden ring as she is trending in the community Melina_Sketch.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zulliano

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Speaking of which i should point out that both annie and melina won't have futa variations,

Obviously melina is understandable because of the pose lumi picked for her but i thought annie's pose would be been compatible for futa but turns out that's not the case case

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
Speaking of which i should point out that both annie and melina won't have futa variations,

Obviously melina is understandable because of the pose lumi picked for her but i thought annie's pose would be been compatible for futa but turns out that's not the case case
why? for Melina her cock could be between her legs. Also, does Aloy have her futa versions?

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021

Lumi is not a futa focused artist, it's only versions if she have the time or feel like drawing them.

Also:
tr.jpg

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I was looked at this picture for a few seconds thinking there was something off about it. Until I notice what was off about it...That suit make her head smaller then her breast.
looks like her head pops out of a wine bottle :KEK:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I was looked at this picture for a few seconds thinking there was something off about it. Until I notice what was off about it...That suit make her head smaller then her breast.
I was thinking it was the length of her neck that made the pic look weird.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes