1.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Right? I'm shocked DJComps / Fizzz doesn't just do it themselves.
Cut out Titdang and keep more of the profits. :LOL:
I'm just more shocked that Titdang tried lowering the price point and openly wondered why nobody gave a shit.

As if it was the pricing itself that was the problem, and not his horrendous reputation and awful monetization approach.

His only takeaway was "People only care if it's paywalled or not, the price is irrelevant" which completely misses the point and shows just how little self-awareness he has.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
So they prepaid to draw a story.
Then add 1 or 2 images into a template game engine every few months.
And ask 15$/month.
I should start a Patreon myself.
Nice! Which template game engine are you planning to use for such a game? Please, let me know!

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Nice! Which template game engine are you planning to use for such a game? Please, let me know!
Flamie you never replied to my post.
Do you write the dialogue as well or just copy and paste the json? If you write the dialogue too, you can cut titdang out and pay Fizzz directly. :eek:

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Flamie you never replied to my post.
Do you write the dialogue as well or just copy and paste the json? If you write the dialogue too, you can cut titdang out and pay Fizzz directly. :eek:
Of course, all I do to create this game is click on one button: 'Create the game.' After that, the game magically appears in my 'build' folder on the desktop.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Wait... you calling your product "game"? 0_o
Asking money for this is strange by iself but calling this game... this is going too far.
If people are willing to donate so much to us for making a "non-game," I'm afraid to imagine how much money we would raise if we actually released a "game"...

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
If people are willing to donate so much to us for making a "non-game," I'm afraid to imagine how much money we would raise if we actually released a "game"...
I'm not sure fear is the reason you're incapable of making a game rated above one star, but it's nice to pretend.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Well they exist as long as Valve not notice their activity. Just leave them be. Characters only thing that's keeping them afloat.
No, it's the art.

Being a Dota parody is largely irrelevant, or even stunts growth with how niche it is in smut communities.

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I'm not sure fear is the reason you're incapable of making a game rated above one star, but it's nice to pretend.
They're not just incapable of making a game rated above one star, I don't think you can say they're even capable of making a game in the first place. It's just fuckin' clicking through dialogue to get new pictures to pop up.

I love their replies in this thread though, convincing themselves they're pulling out these gotchas when people call them out for being dogshit bottomfeeders

cratos100

Jun 28, 2020
So, what's going on, actually? Game developer releasing 1 or 2 static images for month - and get thousands dollars for month? IF that's case - yeah, money well spent, lolz (no)

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Of course, all I do to create this game is click on one button: 'Create the game.' After that, the game magically appears in my 'build' folder on the desktop.
You and Titdang keep using sarcastic humour as a shield.. but it doesn't have the same edge to it when it's literally true. :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see familiar faces every update!
I'm glad you enjoy the company - I will keep returning! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TitDang

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
You and Titdang keep using sarcastic humour as a shield.. but it doesn't have the same edge to it when it's literally true. :ROFLMAO:
It’s pointless to be serious when the person asking doesn’t want a serious answer. Once, I wanted to tell you about the real process of making a game, but after reading several of your comments, I quickly understood that all you do is troll.

If you genuinely want to learn about game development, you’re welcome to visit our Patreon page, where we have many posts about it.

1.00 star(s) 12 Votes