1.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It’s pointless to be serious when the person asking doesn’t want a serious answer. Once, I wanted to tell you about the real process of making a game, but after reading several of your comments, I quickly understood that all you do is troll.

If you genuinely want to learn about game development, you’re welcome to visit our Patreon page, where we have many posts about it.
Satire isn't trolling.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Once, I wanted to tell you about the real process of making a game, but after reading several of your comments, I quickly understood that all you do is troll.
I was actually being serious but every response from Titdang (and now you) has been essentially "You right! We don't do anything but sit on a pile of gold and count our patreon Money!!".

If you two wanna roll around in the dirt, I'm happy to join you - but I was genuinely asking these questions from a place of morbid curiosity. Clearly you guys found success but I felt like I didn't understand the value add.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Интересный фокус. Создали новую игрулю, снизили оплату до 5$. НО, новые сцены оставили по ценнику 15, и еще и говорят, что удешевление не принесло новых клиентов. Когда новая версия будет доступна для семи-сапортов?

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Интересный фокус. Создали новую игрулю, снизили оплату до 5$. НО, новые сцены оставили по ценнику 15, и еще и говорят, что удешевление не принесло новых клиентов. Когда новая версия будет доступна для семи-сапортов?
Уже доступно

Bombosquack

Jul 28, 2018
Уже доступно
Hey can I ask something about the art?
I became "a fan" of you after Windranger Wanderings - the Luna-Ogre scene truly blew my mind, it was amazing. Kind of sad that you never returned to that style, but it's your game and up to you to decide what you want. Who was the artist of that game?
Personally, I am not a fan of overly voluptuous art of Dirty Deeds, but also find many of the scenes pretty good. I wonder about one thing - on the main menu there is a Luna with tongue out face on the far-right (central in general) phone screen.
luna8 - Copy.png
I am absolutely ENTHRALLED with that picture. So far I have not seen it in the game, and I assume it won't appear - so I'd want to know if it's some kind of concept art picture, and, if possible, could you PLEASE post the full here?

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey can I ask something about the art?
I became "a fan" of you after Windranger Wanderings - the Luna-Ogre scene truly blew my mind, it was amazing. Kind of sad that you never returned to that style, but it's your game and up to you to decide what you want. Who was the artist of that game?
Personally, I am not a fan of overly voluptuous art of Dirty Deeds, but also find many of the scenes pretty good. I wonder about one thing - on the main menu there is a Luna with tongue out face on the far-right (central in general) phone screen.
View attachment 4016248
I am absolutely ENTHRALLED with that picture. So far I have not seen it in the game, and I assume it won't appear - so I'd want to know if it's some kind of concept art picture, and, if possible, could you PLEASE post the full here?

Hello! Thank you for the kind words. It's also nice to meet a long-time fan!

Regarding the art. The truth is, there is no full version of that picture, so under the finger... there’s just nothing - see version 2. My original idea for the cover was version 3. I asked Djcomps to draw a lewd Luna while the journalists would be serious - their phones were supposed to show stats similar to what’s used in Dota 2 itself. But in the end, I didn’t really like how the design of the stats on the phones looked. So I decided to flip the contrast: I asked for Luna to be drawn with a normal face, and I added parts of scenes from the game that were already finished on the phones - version 4. And although I liked this version more, I realized that for the cover I needed unique images, even if they would look simpler. I also asked to make them in such a way that some elements would be left to the imagination - this was supposed to spark interest in the players, creating a kind of promise of what's to come in the game. Honestly, I barely convinced Djcomps to draw those pictures! But I like that it turned out to create another small portion of content. And we did end up adding the version with the lewd face into the game, it unlocks after completing the full run.

scene_cover.jpg

Bombosquack

Jul 28, 2018
But I like that it turned out to create another small portion of content. And we did end up adding the version with the lewd face into the game, it unlocks after completing the full run.
First of all - THAT is amazing to read :)

And you are absolutely right about the image composition - not only it works at adding the excitement, it also has this "twisted" psychology that adds unique spice.

I think psychology is one of the most effective and underutilized parts of h-games, though it's admittedly hard to make right. I like when you use it, although you've kind of driven away from non-con scenes, which are most exciting to me (the orge tree bondage scene from WW was like, perfection).

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
"Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month. So, everyone will be able to see Luna in every position in just a month!"

Anyone understand what he is saying?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
"Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month. So, everyone will be able to see Luna in every position in just a month!"

Anyone understand what he is saying?
not 100% sure about all of it

but if you don't know, a lot of these patreon games generally have an update that is available to the people that pay for the patreon, and then release last month's update as a 'public' release available for free to anyone, to draw interest in their game.

so, the whole 'full access in a month' bits are probably from that - if version .8 replaces version .7 as the newest version, usually these groups have the new .8 as the patreon version, and .7 becomes the free version.

i was sort of avoiding this till it was 'complete', so if it's like the earlier game, the 'questions' are essentially scene prompt, but it should me more relative to luna in the tavern.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
I'm curious to know why the game has such a low rating. Anyone care to enlighten me? I'm guessing it has to do with the dev taking too long to provide updates

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I'm curious to know why the game has such a low rating. Anyone care to enlighten me? I'm guessing it has to do with the dev taking too long to provide updates
you could've read the first page for that.

the dev has basically made the game have a lot of patreon only sort of roadblocks, that it's pissed off a lot of people.

like, luna in the tavern. the gallery was only available to patreon users, iirc, but also, you only had one save slot (not that it was the hugest deal, i guess) without the patreon stuff.

so, unlike some other stuff that might get bad votes for say, machine translation, where wet slapping noises are translated to 'bread', or ai art, or whatever, it's mostly downvoted by people not based on the game's quality itself, or anything other than a dislike of how this dev handles the monetization of their games.

Reactions: Aldominator

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
like, luna in the tavern. the gallery was only available to patreon users, iirc, but also, you only had one save slot (not that it was the hugest deal, i guess) without the patreon stuff.
Saves in this game are not paywalled, as well as the gallery. Only early access scenes are paywalled.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
you could've read the first page for that.

the dev has basically made the game have a lot of patreon only sort of roadblocks, that it's pissed off a lot of people.

so, unlike some other stuff that might get bad votes for say, machine translation, where wet slapping noises are translated to 'bread', or ai art, or whatever, it's mostly downvoted by people not based on the game's quality itself, or anything other than a dislike of how this dev handles the monetization of their games.
Thanks for clarifying, and yeah, I saw too late that the thread isn't that long.

1.00 star(s) 12 Votes