1.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
First of, congratz to finishing a game TitDang and flamie.

Saw the update to this game by chance and noticed the low reviews which lead me to read some pages of the threads of this game and Luna in the Tavern and I gotta say....this was an entertaining hour spent during my lunch. Not gonna lie. :HideThePain:

The thing is I actually like the artstyle from both games and I am sure, without trolling, that they are a good game and VN respectively as well but the paywall drama just overshadows the whole experience.
No one is discussing the game in itself only the monetization and I don't think you actually want that.

I don't shy away from buying a game once it is finished I saw here on F95 but... correct me if I am wrong, I need to stay subscripted to the patreon just to continue playing the finished game?
I can't just pay once on Itch.io for example and enjoy the game offline? Am I just misinformed or is it actually the case?

If so then yeah....the hate is well deserved sry.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
I don't shy away from buying a game once it is finished I saw here on F95 but... correct me if I am wrong, I need to stay subscripted to the patreon just to continue playing the finished game?
I can't just pay once on Itch.io for example and enjoy the game offline? Am I just misinformed or is it actually the case?

If so then yeah....the hate is well deserved sry.
1726404202417.png
The scenes behind a paywall should become free upon """""completion of the game's development"""""
which translated means "we'll milk every last one of you dry until we deem the game completed™ "

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
View attachment 4036292
The scenes behind a paywall should become free upon """""completion of the game's development"""""
which translated means "we'll milk every last one of you dry until we deem the game completed™ "
>Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
So it's not free upon completion and you plan to milk it still, this is a good way to let people know this applies to the other game as well and all complaints are valid.
to be fair, when i played this, which has basically 5 scenes, 3 of which just have variants, none of them were actually 'locked' away.

still seems very much a thing for the other one that i guess isn't dead, but also has far more content, hell, it's got more locked content than this one does, so the 'we released everything now that it's completed' doesn't hold a whole lot of weight...

People tend to forget that a bit of integrity goes a long way in all business endeavours.
not entirely sure that's 'integrity', really. i do agree that's the best way to make money with these kinds of products, sure, but, not like most people are happy with the 'we'll charge people monthly on patreon for like, a new scene a month' style of doing things, where the game never gets close to really being finished anyway.

Reactions: castoli

gatorhugger

Sep 9, 2020
>Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month.
so then this is just a straight up lie? Alright

View attachment 4036292

Reactions: Arrngrim

Gfifish

Feb 21, 2020
Я еще могу понять обычных обывателей F95, которым такой дикий пейвол не по душе и они каждую обнову обсуждают с лютой яростью.

Но срущихся разрабов со своей аудиторией я понять не могу). Как два ребенка: один всем хамит, второй дурака включает.
Вы себе профита с этого не заимели уж точно, учитывая вашу репутацию за таверну, а меня как потенциального покупателя вашего продукта и вовсе отпугнули своими реплаями на этом сайте (пейвол таверны это пиздец конечно, но за арты Fizz'a я готов заплатить).
Дали понять, что вам абсолютно похуй на customer'a и в случае чего он сразу идет в пешее эротическое)

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Я еще могу понять обычных обывателей F95, которым такой дикий пейвол не по душе и они каждую обнову обсуждают с лютой яростью.

Но срущихся разрабов со своей аудиторией я понять не могу). Как два ребенка: один всем хамит, второй дурака включает.
Вы себе профита с этого не заимели уж точно, учитывая вашу репутацию за таверну, а меня как потенциального покупателя вашего продукта и вовсе отпугнули своими реплаями на этом сайте (пейвол таверны это пиздец конечно, но за арты Fizz'a я готов заплатить).
Дали понять, что вам абсолютно похуй на customer'a и в случае чего он сразу идет в пешее эротическое)
Приношу вам извинения от всей нашей небольшой команды, уважаемый customer. Мне очень жаль, что вас отпугнули ответы о том, как работают пейволы, как создавался ковер-арт и как у нас распределены задачи. Впредь я буду знать, что такая информация является very sensitive subject. Надеюсь, ваше отношение к нам не затронет Fizzz'а и не уменьшит решимость задонатить - ему на патреон. А все арты и так будут доступны довольно скоро.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Arrngrim

croPath

May 10, 2017
ah yes an offline low quality H game with a a online mode, totally not sus. No thx especially not for a grifter dev who keeps abandoning games people pay him money to develop. Just gonna wait for someone to pirate the online version to offline because its more then justified to not support dirty dev behavior like that.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
The weird thing is That ruskis usually aren't rolling in money so literally the only ones that will see the non-paywalled shit is the sons of people who own shares in gazprom or funnily enough pirates.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The weird thing is That ruskis usually aren't rolling in money so literally the only ones that will see the non-paywalled shit is the sons of people who own shares in gazprom or funnily enough pirates.
They have tons of paid patreons somehow,really makes you think and wonder what is going here...:unsure:

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
what a bunch of wasted potential of drawing skills for such a boring lame ass story. Who in their right mind finds it arousing when the heroine is a fkin slut from the get go? I mean the description of the game allows one to suggest that these "acts" luna is doing where kinda against her will but no! the first opportunity this bitch gets she goes fo the cock, I mean fuck, the first scene is her smiling being the star of her own bukkake party before the game even starts! fk this game, it reminded me why I didnt like luna in the tavern: shes a fkin bitch from the get go with no "character development" throughout the "game". At this point, why even bother to make a story? With such a low level of writing and story telling you could simply go for disjointed pics with a gif here and there; the result would the same: its boring shit

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 14 Votes