EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oO6Gv2TPgHw.jpg

Overview:
Luna in the Tavern is a quality web visual novel about drinking.
Drink with the folks, play their game or break the rules!

Features:
4 completed Chapters! The game has a common plot, but every Chapter offers its own story!
6 beautiful heroines!
90+ unique scenes!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: TitDang F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Chapters 1-4): - - - -

Android (Chapter 5 v0.32): - - - -

Extras: Unlocked Save & Skip*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot5.jpg Screenshot1.jpg Screenshot2.jpg Screenshot4.jpg Screenshot3.jpg
Screenshot6.jpg Screenshot8.jpg Screenshot7.jpg 62ec1c90c7bc8be836e56af05e81ded1.jpg 8338d2e950260420204858b0816ce1a4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThorFirehawk

Dec 28, 2016
Definitely keeping my eye on this one

Holy shit, I get promoting your patreon in your game, but this goes above and beyond. I have never seen a game that requires you to be a patreon sub in order to do something as simple as saving the damn game.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck? Are you seriously telling me I need to be a Patron to save and load in this game. Look, I get promoting your Patreon, I'd do the same if I got even part of my income from there, but requiring a player to pay to save and load their game goes too far.

Also, apparently this developer has basically completely stopped working on Windranger's Wanderings to work on this new game instead... Such a shame.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
gunna sleep on this for now
same. Ive lost mood on it as well. Dev has amazing taletn, but shitty when it comes to priorities. Can't even finish one game and just moves on to another. 1, i don't like those types of people. 2) A dev that only knows how to value himself (milking people) and not the community doesn't deserve money from me dawg. Better supporting devs like RanneRo who care about quality and his supporters

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Definitely keeping my eye on this one

Holy shit, I get promoting your patreon in your game, but this goes above and beyond. I have never seen a game that requires you to be a patreon sub in order to do something as simple as saving the damn game.
Theres always a first time for something new aint it ? :D

Let's play a game, drink a shot every time someone posts whining about the patreon ads in-game.

Fuck, I'll die if I do that.
Thats why its wise to drink before someone posts whining first ;D

As in: Oh! new thread ! "takes shot" opens thread, reads comments. Tis more fun this way ^^

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I for one dont care about advertising their patron in games as it's not a big deal and I understand the reason but if you can't even save without being a patreon then thats just to much imo. Though my first impression is a game with a ton of potential if done correctly and I definitely will be watching this. Though based on what I'm reading in this thread about the dev doesn't give me much confidence. Regardless though I will be keeping an eye on this to see what happens.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Theres always a first time for something new aint it ? :D

Thats why its wise to drink before someone posts whining first ;D

As in: Oh! new thread ! "takes shot" opens thread, reads comments. Tis more fun this way ^^
I wanted to, but apparently I don't type fast enough.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, what a total crock of shit. Dude abandons his game that's got pretty solid support and a great fanbase building up, starts from scratch with a totally new game and then decides to go all-in on his greed and force you to pay him so you can save your progress.

Next game he makes will require a monthly subscription before he tells you what the game is about.

Fuck this dev, his greed will be his undoing. It's a shame, the art is solid and I was really enjoying WW.

1.70 star(s) 81 Votes