Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
If you mean your provider blocks zippyshare i solved downloading an addon called hide.me proxy for firefox, once installed put netherland as location and you can bypass your provider block.
It is Zippy that blocks specific countries, not the other way around.
However the suggested solution should work regardless.

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So uh, how come basic functionalities like saving are locked off? I can get making special bonus content for patrons, or releasing stuff for them first. But come the fuck on. Next thing you know, someone's gonna make a game where you have to be a patron to see the text, and a higher tier one for such luxuries as turning on sound.

Med_Vandel

Jul 28, 2017
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

Nothing is appearing when I navigate to this website to download. Could some generous soul host this on mega for everyone please?

Reactions: lOlNoo

drebin

May 1, 2017
Nothing is appearing when I navigate to this website to download. Could some generous soul host this on mega for everyone please?
The offline client version of 4.0. Difference between 4.0 and 4.1 is an extra scene with Goodkind and the other two.

And the in browser 4.1. It has the same amount of content as 4.2, it's just missing some fixes and translation corrections.

v0.4.1 Patreon

HTML only now, but still offline.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Release Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Med_Vandel

drebin

May 1, 2017
The cheat mod in the first post doesn't work with this newest version, does it?
There is no cheat mod. If you mean this Extras: Unofficial Unlocked Save & Skip*
It's a self contained version of 4.0 with all features and scenes unlocked as an offline client. It's basically the paid version.
It's the same exact one I posted before you, together with the 4.1 browser version.

1.70 star(s) 81 Votes