TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
How progressed is this game? Looks like it's been around for 3 years, is it close to completion?

Despite criticisms such as "neverending soulless cashgrab" the main storyline of the game is indeed nearing its conclusion. Id say the game is 90% complete - there are three updates left for the main story action and 2-3 updates for various locations in the tavern. After that we will begin working on endings for the final fifth chapter which will summarize the progress for Luna and Lanaya. Then will be the endings with different outcomes of the entire game taking into account the player's completion of all chapters and which of the girls remained in the tavern.

Also we have some room for adding content after the release of the 1.0 version. For example we'd like to create a mini-game about Luna-waitress and a glory hole story branch. And maybe other activities. I guess it could be 1.1 and 1.2 verisons after the release version. I cannot be more specific at this moment - we have not yet decided exactly when we will add these activities.

By the way I don't consider the game "soulless". We have created about 100 unique scenes for it reusing assets only two or three times. In one tavern we managed to create several locations and tell the stories of different heroines none of whom were neglected. I carefully approached the lore of each heroine and tried to integrate both their characters and their abilities from the original game into the plot and the scenes. I am truly proud of our work.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Despite criticisms such as "neverending soulless cashgrab" the main storyline of the game is indeed nearing its conclusion. Id say the game is 90% complete - there are three updates left for the main story action and 2-3 updates for various locations in the tavern. After that we will begin working on endings for the final fifth chapter which will summarize the progress for Luna and Lanaya. Then will be the endings with different outcomes of the entire game taking into account the player's completion of all chapters and which of the girls remained in the tavern.

Also we have some room for adding content after the release of the 1.0 version. For example we'd like to create a mini-game about Luna-waitress and a glory hole story branch. And maybe other activities. I guess it could be 1.1 and 1.2 verisons after the release version. I cannot be more specific at this moment - we have not yet decided exactly when we will add these activities.

By the way I don't consider the game "soulless". We have created about 100 unique scenes for it reusing assets only two or three times. In one tavern we managed to create several locations and tell the stories of different heroines none of whom were neglected. I carefully approached the lore of each heroine and tried to integrate both their characters and their abilities from the original game into the plot and the scenes. I am truly proud of our work.

Can't wait for this soulless cashgrab to end so I can never see it pop up again.

I really think that the dev team wakes up in the middle of the night like a bunch of vampires and starts praying to a statute of John Riccitiello while is playing in the background.

"I am truly proud of our work"

The "work" in question:
mr-mc-mahon-ggez-moneh-mrmcmahon.gif

retardo

Sep 17, 2017

"Despite claims of the game being a neverending soulless cashgrab, I am here to confirm we are near completion and it will only take 7-20 updates to complete."
Cool bro, can't wait for you to add every single ending combination possible before you release the game for real in about 4 years.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
"Despite claims of the game being a neverending soulless cashgrab, I am here to confirm we are near completion and it will only take 7-20 updates to complete."
Cool bro, can't wait for you to add every single ending combination possible before you release the game for real in about 4 years.
Don't forget that they also must be locked behind a paywall, just like the rest of the game.

arlidor

May 15, 2017
Since the link on zippy is down and second might disappear, here's a third alternative for the file at MEGA

sorry, but I'm a little bit confused. As I get it, it's a 0.4 cracked ver of the game? How it shoud work with current version?
upd: nevermind, found gallery file for early version; Thx God L&P didn't figured out how to make similar shit into his game. These guys are something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Donfightit

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Can't wait for this soulless cashgrab to end so I can never see it pop up again.

I really think that the dev team wakes up in the middle of the night like a bunch of vampires and starts praying to a statute of John Riccitiello while is playing in the background.

"I am truly proud of our work"

The "work" in question:
View attachment 3249346
I don't want to upset you but after this one stops popping up there will be another one by me.

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
You can play for free with saves and skip, dude:

You can unsubscribe whenever you want, and re-subscribe whenever you want, and you'll get all the content again. No need to pay $15 every month. Huge amount of patrons doing it this way. They donate $15 if they want to get new release faster, and donate $2 every other month just to support our project.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I don't want to upset you but after this one stops popping up there will be another one by me.
I'm sorry to break it to you buddy but ain't no way a new project will be profitable for you, people got baited into playing this one.
They thought a normal human being was behind it not fucking Scrooge mcduck on steroids.

Even if you make a GTA 6 level game we will be clowning on yo ass, just take the bag and wait for Christmas ghost to visit you.
Ebenezer-958x575.jpg

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sorry to break it to you buddy but ain't no way a new project will be profitable for you, people got baited into playing this one.
They thought a normal human being was behind it not fucking Scrooge mcduck on steroids.

Even if you make a GTA 6 level game we will be clowning on yo ass, just take the bag and wait for Christmas ghost to visit you.
View attachment 3250373
Sadly this is making $5000 a month :cry:

ughkjahflda

Sep 22, 2019

Despite making up 90% of our income, this game only gets 10% of our team's attention.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021

two things

1. the issue is less so that anyone thinks youll never finish the game- youve been fairly consistent about updates. its more so the business practice of paywalling scenes and THE ABILITY TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE SAVE behind a monthly subscriber tier thats literally more expensive than some full games, all of which is revoked if you drop your subscription. the debate on this has been had, but it remains the case that most people dont like it and see it as a AAA studio tier move, and not in a good way.

2. when the game actually is done, do you plan to make all scenes and multiple saves available to everyone?

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
two things

1. the issue is less so that anyone thinks youll never finish the game- youve been fairly consistent about updates. its more so the business practice of paywalling scenes and THE ABILITY TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE SAVE behind a monthly subscriber tier thats literally more expensive than some full games, all of which is revoked if you drop your subscription. the debate on this has been had, but it remains the case that most people dont like it and see it as a AAA studio tier move, and not in a good way.

2. when the game actually is done, do you plan to make all scenes and multiple saves available to everyone?
Free unlimited saves are in these versions:

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
I like this game a lot- it's at the point where I'd gladly pay for it, but the problem is that I can't toss Titdang $15-20 and enjoy the game, I have to pay that much on a monthly basis. Once it's fully released I'll likely subscribe to play it to its fully extent, but I can't justify shelling out that much monthly for it.

Reactions: ELECTRO503.
1.80 star(s) 82 Votes