disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Honestly I really like the game , but I'm done with it. The devs should at least have ONE version in their patreon with all-time access to all scenes. Paying a sub, what is this wow?
Edit:Good idea being ironic to ppl you want to sell your game to. That will work well

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TitDang

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, does this Unofficial Unlocked Save & Skip-https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-in-the-tavern-v0-31-titdang.43493/post-3308848, work with the latest version? If it does, doesn't that mean all content is accessible, including the ability to save and skip?

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
All content was completely deleted from our server, so it's pointless to crack it, there is no such content in the game.
So basically whole v0.27 update got nuked with no way to watch those scenes even in "offline" version? Paywalls in the game are already pretty bad and now we got censorship issue too... Thats sucks, game is pretty fun and art is good but it things like that hurts enjoyment...

Edit. It would be nice if someone could post game version with those scenes still in place so we could save it for posterity or something.

Last edited:

asggas

Oct 18, 2022
Wait so if I actually subscribe and pay for this game I can't download it and play whenever I want later if I unsubscribe?
So you're basically renting a game?

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Wait so if I actually subscribe and pay for this game I can't download it and play whenever I want later if I unsubscribe?
So you're basically renting a game?
Yup you 're basically paying a sub , if the sub expires you can't play it

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

Mega
Since the link on zippy is down and second might disappear, here's a third alternative for the file at MEGA

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes