Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
I can't figure out how to get the 'Shit-faced Luna and her friends' scene. Anyone know how? Or is it a Patreon only scene?

Last edited:

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
Haha, what a total crock of shit. Dude abandons his game that's got pretty solid support and a great fanbase building up, starts from scratch with a totally new game and then decides to go all-in on his greed and force you to pay him so you can save your progress.

Next game he makes will require a monthly subscription before he tells you what the game is about.

Fuck this dev, his greed will be his undoing. It's a shame, the art is solid and I was really enjoying WW.
What was WW? How do I see his other games?

drebin

May 1, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the 'Shit-faced Luna and her friends' scene. Anyone know how? Or is it a Patreon only scene?
+3 alcohol
+4 resentment

What was WW? How do I see his other games?
Windranger's Wanderings.
This is the original WW: https://f95zone.to/threads/windrangers-wanderings-v1-1-2-tit-dang.930/
This is the second attempt WW: Midforest: https://f95zone.to/threads/ww-midforest-v0-2-4-tit-dang.12289/

Both abandoned. Midforest might have a second chance, but don't get your hopes up

BBBBB7

Formerly 'bloobun'
Dec 22, 2017
a bit late to the party, but holy shit
the last thing u can demand to a bunch of wankers is a goddamn paywall
was tempted to pay the big P tax considering that WW was good but damn it costs a fucking arcana

ill keep the arcana lmao

drebin

May 1, 2017
a bit late to the party, but holy shit
the last thing u can demand to a bunch of wankers is a goddamn paywall
was tempted to pay the big P tax considering that WW was good but damn it costs a fucking arcana

ill keep the arcana lmao
Keep the arcana and just use one of these.
I get it, that it's not clearly stated in the opening post, but still, I'm actually amazed how many people don't check the thread. (This isn't directed at you personally bloobun.)

Client verion 4.0.
Html 4.1, basically the same as 4.2.
v0.4.1 Patreon

HTML only now, but still offline.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Release Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it doesnt work for me please add other download options
Are you kidding me? It's two damn posts above yours.

Last edited:

azoreq1

Feb 21, 2019
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

it doesnt work for me please add other download options

• Angry
Reactions: drebin

BBBBB7

Formerly 'bloobun'
Dec 22, 2017
Keep the arcana and just use one of these.
I get it, that it's not clearly stated in the opening post, but still, I'm actually amazed how many people don't check the thread. (This isn't directed at you personally bloobun.)

Client verion 4.0.

Html 4.1, basically the same as 4.2.

Are you kidding me? It's two damn posts above yours.
nah i read through all the fiasco lmao
i was just hoping that somewhere along those threads the paywall was actually reverted, that would've been a cool story
but still thanks, cheers

Reactions: drebin
Apr 21, 2018
Just... if you want to put your game behind a paywall, do it. nobody want's goddamn appstore tier freemium games, especially freeimum goddamn visual novels. The VERY first option is a very big hint as to how the rest of the game is going to go - Hey! do you want to know more of the story? about our characters? Well, if you are in any way interested, fuck you, give me money and then you can play it. It'd be tolerably if it was a solid price for the game - but it's not even that. it's a subscription service. If i'm not going to touch WOW because i don't use subscription services, you better believe i'm not touching your mediocre hentai game featuring (apparently dota 2) characters. like, come on. You'd have to have a spotless record of like 3-4 games, finished, really good, and with patron rewards that were truly worth it, for this kind of shit to be anywhere near excusable. Do not expect to ever get anywhere near popularity, or large audiences, or any real hope of advancing your career like this. Hope you're comfortable with the rewards you're getting for your work now!

Oct 12, 2018
the 0.4.0 "unlocked" version doesnt work for me, the download does, but the verison itself doesnt let me do anything , the game tsarts fine, but isnt reacting to any input, not even with merged files...any solution?

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes