hoxilicious

Jan 6, 2019
What are you talking about? Did they steal somebody else's art?
The claim is that they're infringing on copyright because the game is based on a property that they don't own, and it is technically copyright infringement (and raises some questions about how aggressive the monetisation should be before it becomes immoral) but probably 50% of the games on here infringe in the same way, so.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
How do i get on android and how can i unlock everything ....do i have to be a patron to see the hidden scenes?

n949

Sep 29, 2020
Nice to see someone who liked the game that much to make mods! Thank you dude from developer of Luna :)
Hope you continue what you're doing despite the negativity!

While I'm not the biggest fan of the payment model either (and hope there might be some slight changes in that regard), the game is very unique among VNs and has a lot of content. And there's not nearly enough Dota stuff out there :cry:

Reactions: zaceffron

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Hope you continue what you're doing despite the negativity!

While I'm not the biggest fan of the payment model either (and hope there might be some slight changes in that regard), the game is very unique among VNs and has a lot of content. And there's not nearly enough Dota stuff out there :cry:
>Hope you continue what you're doing despite the negativity!
We also get a lot of positivity, just not here. In twitter, our discord channel, on reddit, especially in dota2smut subreddit.

If you want to play without paywalls, you can do it here:

n949

Sep 29, 2020
>Hope you continue what you're doing despite the negativity!
We also get a lot of positivity, just not here. In twitter, our discord channel, on reddit, especially in dota2smut subreddit.

If you want to play without paywalls, you can do it here:
That's good! I've seen some posts on Reddit before.

I've tried that version, but it doesn't have the "premium" scenes right? I've been in the Offlaner Tier before, but it does get a bit much. Probably would have supported some more if the lower Tiers got all scenes later on.

Do you ever intend to release a full version with all scenes for a one time payment once the game is complete? Doubt Valve would allow it on Steam, but would be pretty funny having it next to Dota 2 :KEK:
If all scenes were available offline at some point it would allow for more mods as well.

Last edited:

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
That's good! I've seen some posts on Reddit before.

I've tried that version, but it doesn't have the "premium" scenes right? I've been in the Offlaner Tier before, but it does get a bit much. Probably would have supported some more if the lower Tiers got all scenes later on.

Do you ever intend to release a full version with all scenes for a one time payment once the game is complete? No idea if Valve would allow it on Steam, but would be pretty funny having it next to Dota 2 :KEK:
If all scenes were available offline at some point it would allow for more mods as well.
Yes, it doesn't contain "premium" scenes.

Of course Valve would not allow this on Steam :D Don't know what we'll do after finishing the game to be honest, we still have big content plan.

Reactions: n949

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Why do we have to wait so long for just one scene? Before, even 2-3 scenes came out more often, and now it's like this...

Reactions: sunduk51
1.80 star(s) 82 Votes