holyfucking

Mar 12, 2020
Hello!

For whose who want quick qirtry gallery hack, plz try this (offline version 0.38):
  1. backup resources\app\static\scripts\not_auth.js :)
  2. open not_auth.js in any text editor (preferably not Word) and find substring
  3. replace with
  4. save and start the game; All scenes/endings in the Gallery should now be clickable and playable, although they appear blocked :)

Good luck :)
thank man it work but
but a bit time consuming

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Hello!

For whose who want quick qirtry gallery hack, plz try this (offline version 0.38):
  1. backup resources\app\static\scripts\not_auth.js :)
  2. open not_auth.js in any text editor (preferably not Word) and find substring
  3. replace with
  4. save and start the game; All scenes/endings in the Gallery should now be clickable and playable, although they appear blocked :)

Good luck :)
Does it work for 0.39?

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
Between the two games, I'd say there's enough to toss Titdang some money. However, paying for it monthly is unconscionable. Does a patreon donation ensure access throughout all versions, or does one payment get you access in perpetuity?

Edit: Nope. But tell you what Titdang, follow through on that horse teaser you gave us, and you got my wallet for at least a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: francoisNTM

reliczexide

Aug 23, 2017
Can confirm it'll work for 0.39. Just don't look for the (0x...) when you search, just the first half
Tried it, doesn't work. Gives me a white screen when I click on offline.
Can you post pics of the process?

Edit : nvm, it works. Vscode was messing up by prettifying the file.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 83 Votes