VN - Ren'Py - Luna Reloaded [v0.14] [Frozen Synapse]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deogracias

Pretty good so far. Normally don't really like to review, but I'm a bit stunned this game barely got any. So yeah, here I go.

Haven't played any of the previous games from the developer, including Luna's Fall from Grace (the gallery/screenshots never pulled me in), but this time I liked what I saw, so I downloaded it.

Decent amount of content so far. The worldbuilding is decent, I don't think I am missing too much by not having played the 'prequel', but I could be wrong.

I really love Luna's look in this game, she's hot as fuck and dresses hot as fuck. Her partner in crime really is a looker aswell, with honestly a pretty good amount of charm and characterization.

You can play a more dominant/intimidating character, or a more reserved., less impulsive character. The scenes with which you can end up with are quite different on both paths, even if the story itself doesn't branch so far as far as I know. Not a bad thing per se, having branches in the story (so not the sub/dom thingy) can really hurt a game in the long run.

Animations aren't really good, but I'm fine with that. Playing it for the renders and so far it's a pretty darn sexy game. with a decent story. I did spot some typo's here and there, or if I remember correctly males being referred to as she or vice versa, but I was kinda drunk when playing, so it could've been me ^^,

Updates do seem frequent, but since I only started recently, I can't tell how much content an update has. The dev is on my watchlist now though, so I might sub in the near future if the content keeps this quality.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BenHatira

A sequel based on the bad ass FMC sign me up !

I could write a whole paragraph and the meaning behind that game in this review but this would just be idiotic spoilers and doesn't help out the players in the end of the day - so to make it short, you have either the option to act submissive or dominant as the MC !

(also for those who care you can play that game purely lesbian atm)

Just remember at the end of the day this is a sequel and Luna is a badass as a canon character, so even if you go through the sub path there is a big chance that the next game will have the dom path as canon ( but along the way all those who want a sub path have a lot of enjoy !).

But don't get me wrong the whole idea behind Luna and the forces that guide her is to be corrupted but also deathly !

So yeah if you enjoy corruption but also a rather strong MC you might enjoythis game .. give it a try !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tannerjd2007

V.13 lol

Full disclosure I'm a full time supporter of this dev. So I already have .13.

Since nobody else will rate this game I will.

PROS:
    Everything. Hot MC, choices that actually matter, different paths based on how you play and what you choose, true unique character building experience. If you want a game where you have full control of the MC and how the story unfolds this is it. If you are a female protagonist fan and haven't tried Luna's Fall From Grace, or this one, then you're missing out.