5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
She doesn't know who she is. Just her name. Luna.
She doesn't know how she ended up in the cursed lands, an area any sane person avoids.
The Hellions, a tribe of warrior women, found her in the ruins, unconscious but unharmed.
They rescued her, welcomed her into their home...and now they need her help.
Surrounded by enemies, disliked by their neighboring nobles, and targeted by their own king, the Hellions are going to need a miracle if they want to survive these times of turmoil.
Or maybe they just need the help of one woman.
A sequel to Diatima's Isekai.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: Frozen Synapse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
LunaReloaded-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How many renders or how much playtime? Do we need to have played the prequel?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Looking forward to it :love: I hope author will be able to recover from Diatima Isekai fiasco and make this game as good or even better than the 1st game in series.
I join the wishes, but with one correction - I personally don't consider Diatima Isekai a failure. Yes, yes, poorly implemented sandbox, not the most clear (and pleasant) map navigation, but I really liked Diatima herself and her backstory. The combination of a completely unique and extremely sexy appearance with the purity of a being born in other worlds. I still love our badass Luna-Raven and her epic divine story is worth being told until the end, but I will hope that the rescued Dia will join Luna-Raven soon, for example as her companion and LI. BTW, Diatima's fighting skills could be very useful to Luna.)

Jan 27, 2021
I join the wishes, but with one correction - I personally don't consider Diatima Isekai a failure. Yes, yes, poorly implemented sandbox, not the most clear (and pleasant) map navigation, but I really liked Diatima herself and her backstory. The combination of a completely unique and extremely sexy appearance with the purity of a being born in other worlds. I still love our badass Luna-Raven and her epic divine story is worth being told until the end, but I will hope that the rescued Dia will join Luna-Raven soon, for example as her companion and LI. BTW, Diatima's fighting skills could be very useful to Luna.)
Completely agree because the problem was not the story or the characters. If Diatima's Isekai was a visual novel, it would have been a hit.
And yes, I hope we'll see Dia soon, though I am not sure what kind of relationship she and Luna are going to have.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes