VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.14] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Beautiful and interesting. I could see "sir" Mordred is still Mordred the vowless knight :sick: I hope Luna, red or blue, will cut him into pieces, as well as his kind :D

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
"Luna Reloaded [v0.1]" by Frozen Synapse, a sequel to the much-discussed "Diatima's Isekai," shows promise of redemption. The game retains the captivating elements of its predecessor, like intriguing characters and a compelling narrative. Although it bears the weight of its predecessor's mixed reception, "Luna Reloaded" manages to carve its own identity with improved gameplay and storytelling. The anticipation around Diatima's integration into the storyline adds depth. This release deserves a solid 4 out of 5 stars, indicating a significant step up from the previous installment and potential for further development and refinement in future updates.
Review looks like it's been made with ChatGPT. Though it's not 5 stars :unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
I am not sure there is enough content to hand out stars though game looks promising. I got the first game's vibes from it and with some brush up it can be as good as the first game. Although I wonder, whether is this lost memory thing spreading or not? Feels like that. :unsure:

btw, those bandits and the knights will be in big surprise when Luna cut them all down. :devilish:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I join the wishes, but with one correction - I personally don't consider Diatima Isekai a failure. Yes, yes, poorly implemented sandbox, not the most clear (and pleasant) map navigation, but I really liked Diatima herself and her backstory. The combination of a completely unique and extremely sexy appearance with the purity of a being born in other worlds. I still love our badass Luna-Raven and her epic divine story is worth being told until the end, but I will hope that the rescued Dia will join Luna-Raven soon, for example as her companion and LI. BTW, Diatima's fighting skills could be very useful to Luna.)
I think a big part of the problem / lack of success (if any) is the branding of this game / product.

The title 'Diatima's Isekai' is way too esoteric and/or weird for mass appeal.

'Luna Reloaded'... sounds like a remake or a sequel of a game you don't know about or didn't play. Which is a shame because, based on their previous games, it's probably going to be good quality.

If this was titled 'Luna: Warrior Princess' I know what it's going to be about.

But from the title and preview images I've got: Girl in an industrial location, goes LARPing with friends, one of them is a witch doctor.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ehhh... nope, not feeling it. I'll wait for a few updates and then check it out again but I don't think this one will do it for me like the original game did (Diatima's Isekai piqued my interest but for some reason this one doesn't).
Props for being one of the 10% of people who know how to correctly spell "piqued."

Jan 27, 2021
I think a big part of the problem / lack of success (if any) is the branding of this game / product.

The title 'Diatima's Isekai' is way too esoteric and/or weird for mass appeal.

'Luna Reloaded'... sounds like a remake or a sequel of a game you don't know about or didn't play. Which is a shame because, based on their previous games, it's probably going to be good quality.

If this was titled 'Luna: Warrior Princess' I know what it's going to be about.

But from the title and preview images I've got: Girl in an industrial location, goes LARPing with friends, one of them is a witch doctor.
I don't know about the title, though in a way, this is a sequel, but also a standalone, I guess. However, I doubt the dev selected the images. Considering the lack of overview and the fact that the dev said nothing on patreon, the game was almost certainly leaked.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm... curious how this is going to go.

I ended the original on the Raven path (cause dominant Luna is best Luna). And I believe that is the canon ending as well (can't remember). So curious about why she is back to civilization and has a loss of memory now. And yet another new look for Luna (wish it would just stay consistent).

Either way, interested to see where this goes. Sad to see Diatima get boned, but still, best of luck with the new Luna story and thanks. ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Completely agree because the problem was not the story or the characters. If Diatima's Isekai was a visual novel, it would have been a hit.
And yes, I hope we'll see Dia soon, though I am not sure what kind of relationship she and Luna are going to have.
Honestly, I was sure that those screenshots from the battle on the bridge, which you posted earlier, I will see in this version. But alas. If it's not a secret, could you clarify, your screens are an announcement of the beginning of the future v0.2 (from the developer) or the battle on the bridge should still be in the public release of version 0.1 or in the conditionally "full version" of 0.1?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm... curious how this is going to go.

I ended the original on the Raven path (cause dominant Luna is best Luna). And I believe that is the canon ending as well (can't remember). So curious about why she is back to civilization and has a loss of memory now. And yet another new look for Luna (wish it would just stay consistent).

Either way, interested to see where this goes. Sad to see Diatima get boned, but still, best of luck with the new Luna story and thanks. ;)
Because maybe there was a nuclear war and she needs the belief of her followers to keep her realm alive....and almost all of her followers are now..well..dead...(this is explained in Diatima's Isekai).

And yes dom raven is cannon.

Jan 27, 2021
Honestly, I was sure that those screenshots from the battle on the bridge, which you posted earlier, I will see in this version. But alas. If it's not a secret, could you clarify, your screens are an announcement of the beginning of the future v0.2 (from the developer) or the battle on the bridge should still be in the public release of version 0.1 or in the conditionally "full version" of 0.1?
Those screenshots are from update 0.11, which is the next update the dev should release to the public on December 11, I think. This update 0.1 was released on patreon at the same time when the last update of Diatima's Isekai, 0.15 came out. So, I suspect the dev didn't want to relase Luna Reloaded 0.1 and was waiting to release directly 0.11 to the public

Reactions: Stan5851

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Because maybe there was a nuclear war and she needs the belief of her followers to keep her realm alive....and almost all of her followers are now..well..dead...(this is explained in Diatima's Isekai).

And yes dom raven is cannon.
True, but the game does start with her meeting her loyal followers right from the get-go. Then being taken to a tribe of people who worship her and even erected a statue in her name. So guessing that isn't enough and she needs more.

...I really need to finish playing Diatima's Isekai lol...

Jan 27, 2021
And yet another new look for Luna (wish it would just stay consistent).
Honestly, the difference this time around is really not that big. It's more like she is not wearing makeup and has...freckles, like at beginning of LFFG. Also, her body didn't change drammatically but she looks more realistic. Her tits are a little smaller, and her waist not so thin. Overall, I think it's an improvement.
Now, it would even be better, if she could change into her old look when she 'transforms' in the Raven.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I loved Luna's Fall From Grace, so I decided to give this a shot. Very good opening, and have a feeling Modred is going to be a little wanker, that for sure. Hopefully he suffers a really bad fate, and since Raven seems to be part of this storyline too, would love to see what Raven would do to him. ;) Thank you so very much for this, and truly looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well, I loved Luna's Fall From Grace, so I decided to give this a shot. Very good opening, and have a feeling Modred is going to be a little wanker, that for sure. Hopefully he suffers a really bad fate, and since Raven seems to be part of this storyline too, would love to see what Raven would do to him. ;) Thank you so very much for this, and truly looking forward for more!!!
In the Middle Ages Mordred is the paragon of an unworthy knight. I presume the author of the game didn't choose that name by chance.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes