VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
This is on his Patreon:

Associate level

Access to new updates three days before the public release.

They got it on the April 27 right? So it should be already out to everyone!

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
From dev's patreon:
Q: Is it intentional that 0.15 does not have a public release?
A: Yes. Following the suggestion of some patrons, I am going to delay the release of updates from now on.

Reactions: Ssato243

Christina Masterson

Oct 29, 2022
Can someone post 0.15 change log, only if it is possible because I want to know about what we're getting in the update, whenever it releases for public.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse] - Compressed

Win/Linux [339 MB]
- - - -

Mac [328 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.14 -> v0.15 [319 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.14 -> v0.15 [327 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
She doesn't know who she is. Just her name. Luna.
She doesn't know how she ended up in the cursed lands, an area any sane person avoids.
The Hellions, a tribe of warrior women, found her in the ruins, unconscious but unharmed.
They rescued her, welcomed her into their home...and now they need her help.
Surrounded by enemies, disliked by their neighboring nobles, and targeted by their own king.
The Hellions are going to need a miracle if they want to survive these times of turmoil.
Or maybe they need the help of one woman.​
The Hellions asked me to rescue the overview. :sneaky: I just added a period and capital T. What's the big deal? :ROFLMAO:

It's good to see the positive reviews.

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
Is it worth playing this game without playing Fall From Grace? I wanted to like that game but the hairstyle just killed it for me.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LunaReloaded-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is it worth playing this game without playing Fall From Grace? I wanted to like that game but the hairstyle just killed it for me.
Stick with it. Her hairstyle changes and her overall appearance changes later in the game. She ends up looking like the Luna from this game, just without the greying hair and freckles.

Jan 27, 2021
Stick with it. Her hairstyle changes and her overall appearance changes later in the game. She ends up looking like the Luna from this game, just without the greying hair and freckles.
I agree, if you wait a little, it's worth it. But honestly, you can play luna reloaded without playing the other two. There are a few references here and there, but you don't really need to play the other games to enjoy this one

Wagdy75

Dec 26, 2021
Not sure about the previous poster, but I require more educating.
Looking at the files on my computer I have:
* LunaReloaded0.13-0.13-pc
* Lunasfallfromgrace.ChapterTWO0.32-endings2-0.32-pc (March 2023)
* Lunasfallfromgrace-ch-3-0.33-endings3-pc (April 2023)

I am currently downloading:
* Diatimalsekai-0.15-pc
* Luna_Reloaded-0.14-pc

As far as what I have played so far:
I LOVED "Luna's Fall From Grace" and played up to the point when I had to choose between various MALE characters for Luna to submit to - which seemed to mean some sort of permanent submission to 1 (and only 1) guy.
View attachment 3474100 Which kinda sucked, honestly.
I mean, I had been playing her as equally submissive and pretty much just a fucktoy to everyone, which might (or might not) have effected/affected my final choice.

I didn't have any particular affinity towards Sam, Nash, Ogre, the Commissioner, nor Tony.
Which is why I kinda just paused there... and seeing as it has been an entire fucking year since then, I guess my pause became a stop.

But, I guess none of that mattered, because Luna's character then went through "Diatimalsekai" before getting to Luna Reloaded.

And Luna Reloaded made no goddamn sense as someone who only played what I played in "Luna's Fall From Grace"
View attachment 3474109

So, I mean, yeah.
On the one hand, I found "Luna's Fall From Grace" really compelling and totally deserving of it's place in my "Fucking_Excellent" folder.
On the other hand... well, maybe I stopped at the right time, and maybe the other games in this series aren't for me.

So, yeah.
I mean, I guess I started this post saying I needed more *educating* to enjoy this new shit...
But, I guess I should just be happy that I got some pleasure when it was good and move on.
And let it move on without me.

(hat tip) Farewell, it's been fun!
Can you share some names from your excellent folder?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I don't know why but I lost my interest in this. :unsure:
Because it isn't as interesting? LFFG had dynamic poses for the characters, changing sets, a bit of mystery to the story was trickled in to give Luna depth (although it took a weird turn with the goddess thing, certainly not the direction I was expecting at the time), side characters had varying motivations, etc.

By comparison. This game has mostly static poses in a visual novel styled "shot reverse shot" speaking structure, back grounds are featureless and the characters rarely walk through them just standing in the foreground. Luna has been flung far into the future, but for some reason it's all medieval themed, would have been easier to just say Luna was flung into the past. Luna is also starting from zero; no memories, no powers, no influence, etc. that can be fine, but it wasn't written in particularly interesting way.

I still enjoy this game, but it is not Fall From Grace.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes