Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have little doubt that Luna in her former canonical guise (at least on the Dom path) will be able to regain her former powers and appearance pretty quickly while in the body of a new(?) "human host" of her spirit and her will. And since we all liked the infernal and beautiful Luna, sooner or later (more likely sooner) we'll get her. Otherwise all this would be pointless. :)
Why in a new body? She's alive at the end of the last version of Diatima's Isekai, her lipstick and her underwear are even intact :D
And why must we say goodbye to the celestial and beautiful Luna? I hope she reappears too.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why in a new body? She's alive at the end of the last version of Diatima's Isekai, her lipstick and her underwear are even intact :D
And why must we say goodbye to the celestial and beautiful Luna? I hope she reappears too.
It seemed to me that her face was different though and it wasn't quite the same old dom Luna. There weren't enough angles for me to get a good look at her. Well, I'll be glad if you're right. In that case, it would be even better.) As for "celestial and beautiful Luna", I take it you're talking about this gentle and meek girl following the path of Order and justice?:giggle:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0004.png
Well, I too hope we get to see her in the new game.;)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It seemed to me that her face was different though and it wasn't quite the same old dom Luna. There weren't enough angles for me to get a good look at her. Well, I'll be glad if you're right. In that case, it would be even better.) As for "celestial and beautiful Luna", I take it you're talking about this gentle and meek girl following the path of Order and justice?:giggle:
Yes, I meant that one. I haven't played all paths but if I remember well my meek Luna was dominant too. :)

Reactions: Stan5851
Jan 27, 2021
Read this post, it talks about the motivations and reasons for ending the game and what comes next.

He didn't lose 2/3 of his subscribers, but yeah, there was a significant churn of patrons.
View attachment 3088084

To the canonical ending of LFFG I basically have only one complaint - the story wasn't completed, and more precisely - Luna was not given the opportunity to destroy the mysterious "Company". Yes, rhe developer originally planned to continue her story, but made a mistake (as time has shown) with the MC, and Diatima wasn't to everyone's liking. I probably would have preferred that we got LFFG -2 right away, bypassing Diatima, but the "problem" is that I personally liked Diatima herself a lot, from her looks to her atypical clean personality, untainted by human vices. On the other hand, I really liked LFFG and Luna herself and enjoyed going through the game with every possible ending, including my favorite canonical "Bad Ass bitch".

If the next game after the LFFG, which, according to the author, was supposed to lay the foundation for the release of Luna: Reloaded, would be based on the adventures of the victorious (canonical) Luna, what could the author tell us about the deeds of such a powerful entity?

At the time of her victory, Luna (canonical dominant) was still unable to defeat the Company, although most of her other enemies had been defeated. In addition, we are shown a lot of non-canonical submissive endings, and what to continue here is decidedly unclear. What else is there to tell us about? Just about Luna fighting the Company? And what do players who like a submissive Luna have to say?

It seems to me that if we didn't have Diatima's Isekai, Luna (LFFG) could have at most 1 more update, after which the planned apocalypse would happen and we would roll back hundreds of years in technology (at least lose most of it). Yeah, we'd probably be actively playing conditional v 0.10 Luna: Reloaded right now (in that case), but would be deprived of the opportunity to immerse ourselves in a little adventure and would never meet a charming pointy-eared sex bomb named Diatima.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As they say in my country, what is not done is for the best. So now we have both the beloved and time-tested Luna and the beautiful Diatima, and what's more, we will definitely see Dia in the next updates of "Luna: Reloaded", and if turncoatvolatile turns out to be right and Dia even becomes one of Luna's LI, I will be doubly happy about it.

I have little doubt that Luna in her former canonical guise (at least on the Dom path) will be able to regain her former powers and appearance pretty quickly while in the body of a new(?) "human host" of her spirit and her will. And since we all liked the infernal and beautiful Luna, sooner or later (more likely sooner) we'll get her. Otherwise all this would be pointless. :)
I agree. Honestly, I never really understood the 'LFFG ending was rushed' thing, mostly because there were a lot of endings (eleven I've seen myself), and though some of them were a little short, the default dominant ending was pretty satisfying to me. The real issue of Diatima's Isekai was that it was grindy without enough content to justify a sandbox.
About Luna's powers, personality etc...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm still having issues with progressing past the photo at the beach. I uninstalled and reinstalled directly from FrozenSynapse's public release on Patreon. Is there only a certain route that allows us to reach the ending?

Clearly others here have seen the ending, so I'm not what the issue is.

Jan 27, 2021
I'm still having issues with progressing past the photo at the beach. I uninstalled and reinstalled directly from FrozenSynapse's public release on Patreon. Is there only a certain route that allows us to reach the ending?

Clearly others here have seen the ending, so I'm not what the issue is.
I didn't have any issues, but I think you're looking for this:

Reactions: Stan5851

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
So I played this game a couple of updates ago and it didn't feel even close to being finished. Honestly it felt like it barely got started, but now it's tagged as "completed"... Any chance someone can shed some light on this? Is this game actually finished or did the dev just get bored and slap an ending on it?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So I played this game a couple of updates ago and it didn't feel even close to being finished. Honestly it felt like it barely got started, but now it's tagged as "completed"... Any chance someone can shed some light on this? Is this game actually finished or did the dev just get bored and slap an ending on it?
Ending slapped on. Losing patreons hand over fist....few reasons for me, one, it wasn't Luna....and two, why the fuck did he ever think a convulated sandbox was a good idea? (which also didn;t work very well either). Luna Reloaded (coming very soon) had better be a standard VN again for me.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ending slapped on. Losing patreons hand over fist....few reasons for me, one, it wasn't Luna....and two, why the fuck did he ever think a convulated sandbox was a good idea? (which also didn;t work very well either). Luna Reloaded (coming very soon) had better be a standard VN again for me.
Not just the sandbox, but also the repetition. A day, evening, night cycle was introduced without anything to do in the evening or night. So having to find a location to waste time, normally James' place or whatever the teacher had you do, and sleeping were the only ways to forward time through the evening and night. And only occasionally did a dream happen in the night cycle. Far more than the sandbox, there was just nothing to do within the sandbox. The only time there was any sort of story progression was at the school, and even then most of that came in the first two updates. After that Frozen Synapse spent more time trying to fix the sandbox style of the game, instead of adding content. Overall it was mess, more than it not being Luna, I think was the reason most of the Patreons started to dip.

Jan 27, 2021
Not just the sandbox, but also the repetition. A day, evening, night cycle was introduced without anything to do in the evening or night. So having to find a location to waste time, normally James' place or whatever the teacher had you do, and sleeping were the only ways to forward time through the evening and night. And only occasionally did a dream happen in the night cycle. Far more than the sandbox, there was just nothing to do within the sandbox. The only time there was any sort of story progression was at the school, and even then most of that came in the first two updates. After that Frozen Synapse spent more time trying to fix the sandbox style of the game, instead of adding content. Overall it was mess, more than it not being Luna, I think was the reason most of the Patreons started to dip.
I think the patrons started leaving before that when they found that Luna was not the protagonist, then it got worse.
The impression I got at the end from the dev message was 'Ok, I had enough of this shit. Let's start over.' or something like that. Overall, I thought it's a pity because the story, the content and the characters are good, but the sandbox formula was not right for this game.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I haven't played this since the initial release, did the heroine ever reverse her utter coward route? Did any actual hardcore scenes ever happen?

Jan 27, 2021
I haven't played this since the initial release, did the heroine ever reverse her utter coward route? Did any actual hardcore scenes ever happen?
She did kick some ass
She was getting there I guess, but she wasn't even close to Luna.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The games really completed already?
Yes/no. Apparently the developer saw numbers dwindling, plus got bored, plus had already another game he wanted to do reusing a protagonist of his previous game, so he "completed" this, in the sense that he created some kind of ending but much more in advance than what originally foreseen. So, it is officially completed, but if you look at the comments, a lot of people are complaining about it (but if we are not paying/sponsoring, I guess we cannot complain too much :))

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes