Talmadge

May 7, 2018
is this fully completed or is the creator still updating it?
Well, since it says "completed" beside the name at the top of the screen, I'd say it's fully completed. I haven't seen another game that was labeled as such and still have stuff added to it.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I haven't seen another game that was labeled as such and still have stuff added to it.
But sometimes it happens. For example, in the case of Fetish Locator, which having the status "completed" continues (or continued) to be supplemented with new content (big endings for different LI).
is this fully completed or is the creator still updating it?
The game is fully completed..It just happened earlier than planned. You can read about this here--> #130. But that's no reason to say goodbye to Diatima. The developer is currently working on a new game сalled Luna Reloaded, in which you'll also be able to meet Diatima, who won't be the MC, but with whom you (as Luna) can apparently build a loving relationship.

Last edited:

joenjoe

Jul 2, 2021
But sometimes it happens. For example, in the case of Fetish Locator, which having the status "completed" continues (or continued) to be supplemented with new content (big endings for different LI).

The game is fully completed..It just happened earlier than planned. You can read about this here--> #130. But that's no reason to say goodbye to Diatima. The developer is currently working on a new game сalled Luna Reloaded, in which you'll also be able to meet Diatima, who won't be the MC, but with whom you (as Luna) can apparently build a loving relationship.

sweet cant wait to dig into this game, it was well made.

Reactions: Stan5851
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes